• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Official Black Friday Sale Watch!

I don't feel they will be a big seller and the jigs required to get these things to production levels might just not be worth the effort. We have 5 sets available, if they don't sell, we are probably going to ditch them.

well if you guys want to ditch them into the trunk of my jeep when the time comes i could make the trip up north :D

Make that 2. Oh and be expecting a large order from Me in the near future. The insurance company of the lady who hit me will hopefully be buying me some goodies(crawler package)! :D

Well, that was a terrible hour :D Let's cut that short and move on....

XJ tail light boxes $85!
backinblack09hourbybour6.jpg

Those tube doors are sweet, but I've got too many other items to get before them.

Is it too late to add a set of those nutstrips to my order? I have a feeling I'm going to ruin mine when I pull off my hitch soon.

I can NOT believe I missed the sale due to a camp trip on the coast (no cell signal).

I took advantage last year and got me a sweet bumper for XJ#1. I need front and rear bumpers, and sliders for XJ#2. Ahhhh dang!

I'm not sure where to post this feedback, so if I am in error, you guys have my sincere apologies. I ordered a Stage 2 front bumper with hoop from JCR Offroad after 4wd.com screwed me over. I placed my ad with JCR Offroad AFTER their Black Friday sale was over and they were swamped with orders.

I told them what I wanted, and explained that I'd hit a deer, that this XJ was my daily driver to get to/from work, and that I needed to get a bumper ASAP to get back on the road. They said that they were swamped and would be shut down the week between Christmas and New Year's Day, but would do their very best to get me one before Christmas.

Imagine my surprise this afternoon (Christmas Eve) when the UPS truck backed up my driveway and the driver unloaded that front bumper. Thanks for going above and beyond. I'll be ordering a Stage 2 rear bumper after you guys get back from the holiday break. :yelclap:

Back