• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introducing.....

It's crazy how you can see his unfused skull in the second pic. Cute little fella, even has hair!

Has to be Scott, otherwise no child would ever be born naturally. It only takes a few weeks to grow together. There is also a open space right behind the cross line to enable the skull to shrink enough to fit through the birth canal.

Last edited:
Well, we won't be hearing from Grimm for a few days..... :rof:

Great news, Mike. Take good care of her.

David Bricker / SYR

Good! Now to just get that little man home....

When TJ was born we had to leave him in the nicu for a week and it sucked hard core. Can't imagine knowing it would be weeks.

just to update, all is well, he opened his eyes for the first time sunday and I was there for that:

391617_4175999611950_451027318_n.jpg

he's now feeding from a bottle, according to the nurses he's a week ahead of where he should be they're all surprised at how fast he is advancing.

he's soooo tiny, but he's amazing. momma gets to hold him every time but I got to hold him for the first time today... words cannot describe the feeling. here's a shot of momma holding him, he looks so small but he's doing so well!

IMG_20120912_110030.jpg

he doesn't look like much but he's driving the nurses crazy, he wont sit still, he pulls off the monitoring sensors all the time... just like daddy he's fed up and wants to get the hell out of the hospital haha.

Good to hear that all is going so well! :cheers:

here is my final update to this thread, baby Michael is home and healthy, momma is doing great and all is well in grimm-town.

thanks for all the well wishes and support guys :D As soon as life gets back to normal around here I'm going to have a big BBQ and invite you all.

:cheers:

395303_4205780876463_1947095224_n.jpg

YES!!!!

Great to hear things are going well. I bet he'll grow like a weed.

David Bricker / SYR

I know I'm new here but wanted to say congrats! One of my buddies has a baby that was born at 5 months, it was scary. Very happy to see everything worked out ok and everyone's doing well! Cheers!

Back