• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

welcome. were you at the 30th moab naxja thing?

Unfortunately not, I tried to make it down, but it kinda fell through. It's probably going to be a little while until I wheel moab again......:cry:

I'm about 20 minutes north of you on 91. Let me know when you're ready to wheel. Plenty of places to go locally.

Hell yeah, after we get settled, I'll want to get out and check the country.

run some guns and drugs on 91 while you are at it

If you can make it from Holyoke to my town with three flat-hats in the car, it's your lucky day.

I think all our wheeling is on private property. New Hampshire is much better unless you happen to be coming from Holyoke or Bellows Falls LOL. :explosion

Hi. I'm James. I live out of my 99 Cherokee Classic 4.0 and hooking up dual battery with isolator for hours of TV and LED light. I was gonna put the alt. wire to the isolator but realized my alt wire goes straight into the fuse box. Does anyone know what's up? :) Please.

The alternator runs through the 2 big maxi fuses then to the battery. You can disconnect the wire where it enters the box to run to the isolator with a seperate ANL or maxi fuse between to protect the system from overvoltage, and connect the return wire from the batteries to the posts on the front side of the box. I did the same when I upgraded my alternator output.

Well seein on how I didn't do this here before... hello all!! I'm Kyle from Canaan Connecticut (nwc) just got a 95 cherokee all stock 5spd for those who don't already know...completley new to jeeps besides doing a clutch in one about 10 years ago and doing a bolt in swap about 6 years ago...I have lots of plans for mine..hope to see some people in the area soon..

Well seein on how I didn't do this here before... hello all!! I'm Kyle from Canaan Connecticut (nwc) just got a 95 cherokee all stock 5spd for those who don't already know...completley new to jeeps besides doing a clutch in one about 10 years ago and doing a bolt in swap about 6 years ago...I have lots of plans for mine..hope to see some people in the area soon..

Ps love the site and especially happy for the nac...hope to get out wheeling with you all soon

Welcome Kyle!
We have a bunch of events throughout the year, be sure to come and meet some of us!

We have NACFest in PA in June and RocktoberFest in NH in October. We usually do a few M&Gs during the year as well.

Most of us just host them on photobucket, flicker, tinypic, etc then link them to here.

my personal favorite is imgur, they stink but less than photobucket/tinypic and in different ways.

Hey guys, my name is Adam, I'm from alabama, I had a friend on another forum send me here, I browsed a little and decided to join, lots of nice x j's on here. Here are a few pics of mine
zatururu.jpg

hymedumy.jpg

uza5ybah.jpg

It's a 99, d44 front with one of a kind rcvs
And D60 rear with yukons, 39.5 iroks.

Back