• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Hey, I'm Dan, from NWNJ, and this is my first Jeep. 91 MJ 4.0 AT shortbed with a 4in lift. It has about 200k on the body, I don't know a lot of history on the truck but the price was right. I haven't done anything with it yet but it's a toy so the bad/good ideas are flowing.
u9y8atys.jpg

Hello all Carl in Alburtis pa here ive been on here a little while already got lots of real solid helpful info on here so I finally decided I was ready for the red letters hope to hear from and maybe see some of you real soon got a 91 xj 2 door sport 5 speed sitting on about 4 inch lift and 31s for now

Hello everyone,
My name is Marty. I own a 1995 XJ with a 3.5" rough country lift and 33" mud tires, along with some other odds and ends. I am from the Rochester, NY area. I am looking to find some new places to go mudding or offroading in the area. I might be going to Whispering Pines this weekend. I just joined the forum and this is my first Jeep. I look forward to learning more about them.
:patriot:

My names Tyler from Fair Lawn NJ. I just picked up my 89 xj about a month and a half ago with 97, xxx miles. The truck is bone stock (for now). Its my first jeep and first 4x4 and im just getting into wheeling. Still trying to find some good trails. If anybody in north jersey wants to wheel or share some of their jeep knowledge pm me. This is my first post and im not really sure how to post pics.

Hey I am formally known as bert01xj. I forgot my password and no longer have that email account. I am collecting parts and hope to be back on the trails soon

Welcome back! Still running up this area for work?

Hi, Frank from VT. I bought a very rusty/high mile '94 XJ 4dr. I-6, ax-15 about a year ago to get around on the wood lot. I fixed a few of the many small issues and after a little service as a DD and short trips in the woods I grown to love driving it but it's in very worn out. I have been fixing one thing at a time, right now the LCA brackets are getting replaced on the front axle and all new front poly bushings. I also picked up an even rustier 2dr with 150K for hard parts. That's all for now.. Frank

yup! Even if you come and hang out and ride passenger and watch us try to break our shit lol.

It's really difficult for me to "moderate my ambitions" when working on a recreational vehicle. I went to the boneyard to find jeep parts and ended up looking at a matched set of 2000 complete super duty axles for $300.

Ill put in my new 4" front springs, and solve the slip yoke issue and make bumpers. I should be able to manage that in the next couple of weeks. I may just buy the front axle to it doesn't get scrapped and stash it away. dunno, we'll see what the day brings..

Just moved from Utah to Windsor Ct for a job.

I have a '99 xj that I've been workin on for the last year or so, but she's a WiP haha. 4wheel drive is out of service till I gear the front, but that is next on the list.

6fe6e6c4da011c29efd8dc6d081793c9_zps2f551507.jpg

Don't know the area, so I'll be lookin for places to wheel and people to jeep with.

Welcome to the NAC! That's a nice looking jeep. You should come out to NACFest at Rausch Creek Offroad Park!

Back