• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Been lurking here awhile as well, figured id finally say hello.
My names Zach im from york PA. I have a 99 XJ that i built from stock.
Unfortunately i cant post any pictures up here at work.

:wave1: Welcome

Welcome Dear. I am Shaun smith. I am new on this forum. I have heard umpteen good comments about this forum. Now finally i have decided to sign up and join the company of good people here. I hope we will have a good time by helping each other.

Welcome Dear. I am Shaun smith. I am new on this forum. I have heard umpteen good comments about this forum. Now finally i have decided to sign up and join the company of good people here. I hope we will have a good time by helping each other.

You all the way in the UK? This is a local introduce yourself thread. For the north east US. But yes this forum is great. Some of the best most helpfull people iv ever met.

There alot of XJs across the pond?

Sure you aren't from Nigeria?

Figured I'd jump on and say hello. Just bought a Black 99 XJ, and am very excited about it. Keeping it pretty stock but happy to be a part of the Jeep family. Here's a quick picture of the car up in Vermont the first weekend I had it.

8471141551_bdefae3035_b.jpg

Sup guys! Been lurking for a while... just decided I'd post up here. I'm in Whippany, NJ. No good wheeling around here... :(

Only exciting thing nearby...:
IMG_20121227_155740_zpsc17eef45.jpg

Whoops. :D

Last edited:
IMAG0011.jpg

im dave. stationed at Fort Drum i call home nashville tn though. this is my 1997 xj sport 2door 4.0 5spd 4x4 2inch coil spacers from supreme suspension. nothing done to rear im running 31x10.50 rocky mountain ATS's.

oh LT's gotta love them.... but i forgot to add im on the airfield so im working with a ton of officers. meaning i have lt jokes that go on and on and officer jokes. im loking to try to find some other XJ's in the area specially on post.... tired of having to use the autoshop to get work done.

hey guys, I'm Charles, and I live in NW CT. I got my 84 wagoneer last year but I'm only just starting to really work on it, everything up to now was just to keep it on the road haha.
0212131728_zps513d1b61.jpg

Its not much but I've got a 3 inch lift to be installed shortly.
Hope to enjoy some trails as soon as the lifts on, join naxja and maybe a club in the near future.
Works gonna be slow but worth it haha . Anyways hope to see you guys around.

Welcome Charles , I'm over in Canaan if you need any help, I have a barn full of extra parts too

hello, had lots of jeeps and this is my first XJ. Red 1987 Chief, everything works and is all original. Will post pics. Thanks for the info I already used from the threads..
Steve

hello, had lots of jeeps and this is my first XJ. Red 1987 Chief, everything works and is all original. Will post pics. Thanks for the info I already used from the threads..
Steve

What part of Philly do you live in?

Back