• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

New here but not really to Jeeps. I've owned and built a few TJs and a couple CJs but have been out of it for about 10 years while playing with Mustnags. But due to some health issues it was getting too hard to drive the Mustang so it was sold and I picked up a low mile all stock 2000 XJ. It will get a decent build although it wont be anything crazy or out of the ordinary but it will be fun. Ill post a build in the next few days once parts are tracked down and we get close to starting the build.

Joe here. Living in CT recently moved up here from NC and just trying to get familiar with the offroad scene up here. Ive been on a few trails around central ct that im now recently figuring out through posts on here arent exactly legal so I'll have to find other places to wheel. New to the Jeep community past rigs have been a 94 S10 and a 76 RHD Scout II. Had to sell the International when I moved unfortunately.

Fairly mild 99 XJ for the time being with your typical suspension setup and bolt ons. Looking to do a rear axle swap with a 8.8 if anyone in the ct/western mass area with some welding skills wants to give me a hand.

301621_387384998025952_1656712384_n.jpg

Joe here. Living in CT recently moved up here from NC and just trying to get familiar with the offroad scene up here. Ive been on a few trails around central ct that im now recently figuring out through posts on here arent exactly legal so I'll have to find other places to wheel. New to the Jeep community past rigs have been a 94 S10 and a 76 RHD Scout II. Had to sell the International when I moved unfortunately.

Fairly mild 99 XJ for the time being with your typical suspension setup and bolt ons. Looking to do a rear axle swap with a 8.8 if anyone in the ct/western mass area with some welding skills wants to give me a hand.

301621_387384998025952_1656712384_n.jpg

Welcome to NAXJA, nice looking XJ. If you're looking to wheel check Underground Jeeps out, we do runs at least once a month, and have a public run scheduled tomorrow in western MA. Here's our website www.undergroundjeeps.net

I'm in eastern MA, but I've done a few 8.8 swaps and would be glad to help out if you need it.

welcome to the site. where in CT are ya?

West Hartford but after taking some short trips around the state I can honestly say I prefer I the areas a bit more west such as Canton, Granby, New Milford, etc... much more my speed. West Hartford is nice though.

Welcome to NAXJA, nice looking XJ. If you're looking to wheel check Underground Jeeps out, we do runs at least once a month, and have a public run scheduled tomorrow in western MA. Here's our website www.undergroundjeeps.net

I'm in eastern MA, but I've done a few 8.8 swaps and would be glad to help out if you need it.

Thanks a lot for the site and the offer! Going to check the website out and see if I can make it out to that run tomorrow. Much appreciated.

Hi my name is Brandon, I'm from Essington, Pa (Philly airport). I have a 95 XJ with a 3" rough country lift and some 31's. this is just my cheap DD my real toy is my 90 YJ. Anyways hello everyone forum looks great!

image.jpg

hello im tom in west milford, nj. 98 cherokee on 35's being put under the knife again
before:
Resampled_2012-03-24_15-26-56_487_zps15c4d73c.jpg

how its sitting now
IMG_20130323_115031_221_zpsc6ef1dba.jpg

hey I spent my formative years in west milford. I lived on Juanita street. I forget if thats how its spelt. we moved when I was 5 or 6. welcome to the red club.

Thanks I just moved here last year origanaly from mahwah and I finally commited to keeping my Cherokee and building it further so I figured I should join the red letters

Whats going on!

moved out to VA from AZ about 5 months ago.. cant find any legal wheeling within a two hour drive (Quantico/Fredricksburg area) .. if someone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

97 XJ, 33s, 3in lift and some mild cutting

new to the site!
-Drew

431727_10151310285773343_150648221_n.jpg

Hi Guys
Just bought my first XJ. I'm in central MA, I'll be getting a couple over-sand permits for the cape area this year if everything works out.
Just picked this '98 up from a kid in NH. Super clean, 4L 5 speed with the part time t-case.

Nick

IMG_20130330_122635_683b.jpg

IMG_20130330_122721_775b.jpg

thanks...jeep works well...hopefully if im not busy doing park stuff... i like to go out and wheel with you guys for nacfest if you dont mind...

Hi Adam, Welcome to the Naxja world. Glad to see that Lynns Jeep is being put to good use. Does it still have that S&W cage in it? That cage was originally designed around my XJ, and it didn't even fit mine very well. I really should have gone back to S&W and had them re-design it, but by the time I was done putting mine in, it didn't look anything like the original design. Are you still helping out up at RC?

Back