• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intro

nice! time for some long arms and lockers. I'm in the process of a 350 swap, plus coil overs and a cage, all done by me of course ha

Its nice to see the younger crowd getting into too many old farts here;cough jeeperjohn, cough scottmcneal, cough tone, cough the rest of so cal naxja, I was getting lonely lol

Of course I knock all these old guys but they are all great guys and all very helpful.
Welcome I am sure you will love it here.

Yellow Power! :moon:
I guffawed.
Its nice to see the younger crowd getting into too many old farts here;cough jeeperjohn, cough scottmcneal, cough tone, cough the rest of so cal naxja, I was getting lonely lol

Of course I knock all these old guys but they are all great guys and all very helpful.
Shoot, if John's old, I must be middle aged...y'all are makin me feel old. I'm only 28!

TONE !!! he's a runny nosed kid... if Tone = old then Scott Mc = Paleolithic :exclamati

Curt

Saying as how all you old farts act old thats the point I am making lol
I know most of you arent old but sometimes it sure seems like it!
plus compared to some of us that are 20 or younger you are old! Jeez you guys are getting up there in age! lol

Just messing with ya guys you know I kid age is only a number

Back