• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Informal meet and greet

yea i would of definately shown up even though im jeepless right now i sold my old one and now getting ready for Rubi 05 project. im making plans to have another xj back on the road by spring of 08. gotta save up for college loans and stuff and i need to get back into a jeep here soon or else im gonna go nuts. looking to get a 05 rubi as dd and harcore the new xj i find. ive learned so much from the first projext xj and i know what not to do on the second. its gonna be an interesting long few months without a jeep.

Can't blame you for going nuts without it. Especially in the fall, I prefer fall wheeling myself.

Hope we do another meet soon, wish I coulda made the last one, but with a cople weeks notice I will make the next. We are all relatively close to each other, should be able to make it work out.

Back