• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

indy 4x4 jamboree

discosteve

NAXJA Forum User
i try to go every year. how many of you guys go/are going? theres always a million xjs up there. just wondering how many were on here

i told you a million times to not exagerate.

i've been going since '90 and i will be going again this year. not quite sure if the old MJ will be making the trek or not though.

Sept. 18-20th. I'll be there. Gonna be a participant so i don't have to walk the whole damn time!

do you have to sign up ahead of time to be a participant? id like to take mine up this year. you goin tim?

Pretty sure i'll be there as well, but just as a spectator. I'll have to keep an eye out for you all.

Just for an FYI, this year there is NO Rock Crawl competition. Family Events stated that they couldn't find a sponsor for it this year, so it got cancelled. :smsoap:
Cardboard

Well Heck!! Thats really the only event I like to do...

Still planning on showing up.

Nick

Been a few times, did the rock crawl a couple of years ago...unfortunately like last year the event is the same weekend as the XRRA Finals and this year we'll be in Colorado Springs...

mac 'the onsite campground is where the party is' gyvr

i will proably go along with my brother in his durango

do you have to sign up ahead of time to be a participant? id like to take mine up this year. you goin tim?

I dont know yet. I may. Ive never been there. Wanted to for some time tho.
Ill let you know.
But i aint puttin my stock rusty red rocket in there lol

Hey i just came up with its new nickname!!!! :D

I dont know yet. I may. Ive never been there. Wanted to for some time tho.
Ill let you know.
But i aint puttin my stock rusty red rocket in there lol

Hey i just came up with its new nickname!!!! :D

rusty dog penis? some nickname. but it works :yelclap:

Too many big tired diesels for me

Back