• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

indy 4x4 jamboree

yea, there are alot of mall crawlers. but they are fun to laugh at!

i personally enjoy lookin at the engineering that goes into alot of the mall crawlers.

http://128.83.80.193/scarysteering/index.html

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Yeah of course. If you build me a desert it wouldnt be quiet so much "for show" but it gets used. Just not around here. Didnt hear about the trip to Casey, IL early in the year I guess haha

And I doubt a show Jeep would do what we just did haha[/QUOT

yea, i dont guess a show jeep would ramp 3 1/2ft in the air at 80mph...............in the middle of town.........surrounded by cars.............by a police station.

.......all for the sake of demonstrating how well the new suspension seats worked...

:worship::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

fawkin nuts dude

Last edited:
Just ran across this thread, I talked to Megan who works for family events and she said that they are going to have Lawnmower races this year lol. I figured I would share that since I have met some of the Midwest members and most seemed redneck enough to truly enjoy this.

We will be there by the National Tire and Wheel booth so stop by and chat for a minute if you make it out

me and samset still plan on going probably Sunday

For those of you that are going don't forget the 4WP after party on East Washington. 5:30 to 12am. We will have a rock crawl there. Mojo Offroad is helping 4WP this year by running all the parking lot events. If you make it over to 4WP be sure to stop and say hello. I will be working behind the grill. Stuntman Mot, Vlad, Indyjeepnut(porky) and several other NAXJA will be there. I think we have 5 NAXJA members in our club.

For those of you that are going don't forget the 4WP after party on East Washington. 5:30 to 12am. We will have a rock crawl there. Mojo Offroad is helping 4WP this year by running all the parking lot events. If you make it over to 4WP be sure to stop and say hello. I will be working behind the grill. Stuntman Mot, Vlad, Indyjeepnut(porky) and several other NAXJA will be there. I think we have 5 NAXJA members in our club.

Is this friday night or saturday night? I plan on going since the jamboree isnt hosting any crawling this year

when they had the jamboree at canfield, ohio. There was only 6 xjs and i got 1st place. It was sad that there was no xjs. There were mostly wranglers.

Um thinking bout going. I wont be in the show since i can only do half day sat day so pointless to bring my jeep.

I will be there with on Sat. all day and Sunday half day. I also plan on going to the 4WP show after the jambo. I'll be looking out for ya indyjeepnut cause my friends and I will probably eat some grub at that show for dinner.
See some of you there.

Not gonna make it this year guys! If I don't work saturday i gotta go to KY and see my grandpa, his cancer keeps coming back.

Back