• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

indy 4x4 jamboree

Just got word that the new Long Arm kit from Rough Country will be at the Jamboree on Saturday and Sunday....keep your eyes open for it! :thumbup:

I seen some nice trucks heading toward Indy yesterday. Looks like it will be a great show.

Wish I could join you guys..But, the wife and I will be going to the Pork Festival in Eaton ,Ohio.

The pork chops are the bomb.:thumbup:

Nick

Myself and my brother will be there in our XJ's both will be at the Rough Country booth.

saw a super clean black xj at the RC booth. was it yours? that thing looked pretty damn good

kinda mad i really wanted to go but woke up this morning and saw the weather decided to stay dry. anyone got pics?

I did see both the LongArm versions on the Black and White XJ's in their both. Lets just say if they price them for just the upgrade the exact amount they told me they would price it, they are going to sell the SH** out of those things! The arms and Tcase skids look incredible! I see these being a huge hit. Good job on the setup Jason! I'm the guy with the NAXJA camo hat who showed up like 3 times and finally asked for a t-shirt way too late.

My friends and I will be in contact, we really want that long arm setup.

Who had the badass white Crawler for 4k? That was a hell of a deal, pretty well built trail rig/ crawler

Back