• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

If you pay for next day shipping and it doesn't show up next day because of a flight delay, can you try to get your money back from UPS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you pay for next day shipping and it doesn't show up next day because of a flight delay, can you try to get your money back from UPS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can try, but the shipper has to file the claim. UPS normally will not pay as the contract has exemptions for "acts of nature".

So I have already spent about $1500 in shit for this jeep.....still need a yellow top and tires that don't suck.

Its all stuff to make it a reliable dd and trail rig....and they only go up in value right?

Welcome back to jeep ownership haha

or go to said shipper and get your moneys worth out of rearranging their teeth.....with a baseball bat. BUT, remember to wear a ski mask, because there are cameras everywhere now a days.

Cheese "words of wisdom, part 2" Man

disclaimer: NEVER do anything I suggest, it is rarely a good idea and often has consequences that will result in a felony, damage to your permanent record, unwanted children, narcotic addiction, liver problems, loss of friends, loss of hair, loss of memory, overall good times, loss of job, and lastly, herpes.

or go to said shipper and get your moneys worth out of rearranging their teeth.....with a baseball bat. BUT, remember to wear a ski mask, because there are cameras everywhere now a days.

disclaimer: NEVER do anything I suggest, it is rarely a good idea and often has consequences that will result in a felony, damage to your permanent record, unwanted children, narcotic addiction, liver problems, loss of friends, loss of hair, loss of memory, overall good times, loss of job, and lastly, herpes.

I think blackface would be better than a ski mask......:anon:

too late.. :greensmok

This seems to apply to most things i read on NAXJA

So I have already spent about $1500 in shit for this jeep.....still need a yellow top and tires that don't suck.

Its all stuff to make it a reliable dd and trail rig....and they only go up in value right?

I put my entire ZJ into mine within a month of owning it. You got about 5k to go

Sent from my iPhone using go **** yourself

Back