• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Take a MSF course Sam. You'll learn more in two days than you will in years just hopping on and riding.

Your insurance company will thank you in your wallet, which is rare nowadays.

I took a MSF course and it was very much worth it even with no discount on my insurance. I went from non riding to being able to ride in two days. Everyone who has never ridden should take one prior to seriously thinking about buying a bike. They usually provide the bikes also for the basic class and in Indiana you don't have to take the ridden test at the BMV if you pass the class.

Headed off to see the judge.
I need to get the "non moving traffic violation" I was given to not show up as a serious offence on my MVR.
They are equating it to a DUI.
Last time I had traffic court in the hood, it was a room full of people lieing through their teeth about how they didn't do whatever the ticket was for and me wanting to plead guilty and pay my fine.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Take a MSF course Sam. You'll learn more in two days than you will in years just hopping on and riding.

Your insurance company will thank you in your wallet, which is rare nowadays.

Yep I plan on it. was looking last night at the open slots they have and looks like I'll have to burn a vaca day or 2 to do it but whatever. I was surprised that it's only 20 bucks

Main items on my list for this summer are title, insurance, msf class and helmet and get some time around the neighborhood.

I don't even want the wife looking at that back seat this summer

Yep I plan on it. was looking last night at the open slots they have and looks like I'll have to burn a vaca day or 2 to do it but whatever. I was surprised that it's only 20 bucks

wonder if they had room for me too, id through that 20 bucks out there.

That's great that you can still get into a class this year. In Indiana the classes are usually full by March or April.

mac 'Chuck said it was a good class' gyvr

I scared my wife riding on the back of my motorcycle last year. Of course she was six weeks pregnant but we were doing 20 mph in our subdivision. That has been the one and only time she has ridden so far. We made a turn (leaned) and she freaked out. We took off at a fast acceleration and she held on tight (I have a back rest like your bike). I had fun. I will get some motorcycle riding friends pointers on 2 up riding once she is ready to ride again.

Main items on my list for this summer are title, insurance, msf class and helmet and get some time around the neighborhood.

You get the 20 back if you attend both sessions and pass the test. You are encouraged to donate it to the program but it wasn't required.

You get the 20 back if you attend both sessions and pass the test. You are encouraged to donate it to the program but it wasn't required.

Yea I'm just calling it a 20 dollar fee. For what they will teach they can keep the 20

Most instructors will tell you that you need some significant seat time before you're out 2 up. You need to be confident that you can react in an emergency before you expect your passenger to do what they're supposed to.

On a side note, I'd be scared too if someone wanted to get me into a 347-278 while on the back of a motorcycle.

NAXJA is gonna need an LJ branch...

looks like a fair trade. Your truck is super sexy for an OBS and a pretty good deal both ways.

Some clean up and paint on that rust spot and rock rails will cover it...I have experience...

mac 'sell your XJ to do upgrades' gyvr

#teamwrangler

Well looks like we are gonna be putting Amazon prime to work tonight. Have to order stuff for camper so I can fix it to go camping next weekend. Always something

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Getting last minute items taken care of this week before we leave for vacation......for once we are going to be ready ahead of the game. Once back for a week, we head for Hungry Run Hallow!!

Meeting up with the LJ dude next Wednesday. He seems pumped. The wife doesn't think it's a good trade but... LJ :D

Meeting up with the LJ dude next Wednesday. He seems pumped. The wife doesn't think it's a good trade but... LJ :D

Why? The truck important to her? That dudes selling that oh for 12k you are coming up. You'll never need that much truck.
Get the oh then sell that turd in the garage for enough to buy a cheap truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After I get off work in the morning I'm off from the city til August 9th except for 7 days in the middle of July.

mac 'one of these year it will be off for 6 weeks straight' gyvr

So I have already spent about $1500 in shit for this jeep.....still need a yellow top and tires that don't suck.

Its all stuff to make it a reliable dd and trail rig....and they only go up in value right?

Back