• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Changing an alternator probono on a 2004 SantaFe V6. You have to remove the bumper, to remove the radiator then if your luck you can almost get the alt out. This is if you do not want to open up the working AC( I do not have AC recovery in my shop). Fun times.

I've not yet encountered anything on the volvo that made me want to punch babies.

I've been angered more by 90's GM engineering than swedish meatballs.

We are back to drinking the ecoboost koolaid. Camille test drove a 2013 King Ranch crewcab today. Thinking about trading the duramax while it still has some trade value.....we don't need more than one diesel truck anymore. That king ranch even had air conditioned seats....my balls liked it.

Ha! Well played sir!

I'm looking for what we can basically get a straight trade for out of the duramax. This poor farmer does not want to spend any money out of pocket. :D

Holy shit just did all 4 ball joints in 40 minutes, started clock when I put press on first one......no way that will ever happen again

So I noticed a solenoid on the fender of the jeep looked around and it was activated by the defrost button on the inside and controlled the power to the winch.....wtf. Winch is still junk, never seen anyone do it like that.

Ex girlfriend would make multiple trips to Target. After we broke up I didnt step foot in that place for a year.

5.5 hours later alternator is done on the SantaFe.

My wife would

went to the neighboring town to get steel since all the steel shops here are closed sat. was supposed to be a quick trip in and out, but the steel yard was actually closed even though their hours online said they weren't...

after being gone for an hour i sat for 2 more hours before she was finished. i gots stuff to do! ugh

Back