• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

1-phillip-mcmillian.jpg

Bec's birthday today, made her dinner last night: Ham, baby red/gold potatoes, corn, cheesecake with fudge sauce...

Maybe get the 4.0 down to bare block today... Maybe... Conferences tonight till 7:30 ugh...

99SJ 'The ripe age of 23' Ex

Last edited:

I just noticed that it says General Lee on the side when you posted that. Must not have been able to get past the crocs...

mac 'dd it' gyvr

1-phillip-mcmillian.jpg

I think it looks like the General Lee.

ever notice that Daisy in real life ended up becoming fat, both in the series and the movie?

just sayin

Following that logic we should all be muscle-toned stud-muffins... Wait, we have the babies to prove it... :laugh:

I love Duck Dynasty.

1-phillip-mcmillian.jpg

that is just his get around town mower.

Yup. It is actually a dana 18 rear, 12.25:1 gears :shocked: with portal/reduction boxes on the axles with another 6.09:1 in em! Including the trans first gear I have something like 245:1 final drive.

Hmm.. wonder what the guy at work used the 44 gears he got from me for...

Sure wish I could post pics. Pulled both rear 9inch shafts to find both ends with twisted splines. :D Nice!

And I am going to run them till they twist apart.

Back