• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Why is it when you need a spare part you can't find one to save your life, but if you don't need one you see them all day. I just need a spare set of D30 shafts.

Parakeet

Surely to god Cheeseman has a set! :D

ive never drank at winterfest.

I'm about two hours away from heading out the door to the badlands...TREC race on Saturday. Stole the baby jeep back from dad in hopes that I might get a bit of wheelin in also...the xjpopcanbuggy is still broke from last week at Rocks N Valleys...

mac 'and drinking' gyvr

I'm about two hours away from heading out the door to the badlands...TREC race on Saturday. Stole the baby jeep back from dad in hopes that I might get a bit of wheelin in also...the xjpopcanbuggy is still broke from last week at Rocks N Valleys...

mac 'and drinking' gyvr
Mac, you suck. I've got maintenance scheduled from midnight to 0830 on Sunday morning.

Would love to get to work on ordering the rest of the parts going on the Heep, but still no 'paying' job yet...

99SJ 'Student Teachers should get paid' Ex

I need a beer.

T's daughters bday is today and theres 10 screaming 11 year old girls here for her party.
Don't let Aaron hear you say that. :twak:

mac 'and drinking' gyvr

I'm half an hour from Badlands as we speak.

I left the house this morning at 6:30am and just got home a few mins ago, basically 1:30am. Wrote service all day, and then it was opening night at the haunted house I run. Not bad for an opening night but tomorrow is going to be a nightmare for me.... So far out of shape Chris Farley could beat me in a foot race and I spent from 5:30pm to 12:30 running up and down 5 flights of stairs. My thighs are on fire. Oh well a Summer Shandy or 2 should help.

Parakeet

Back