• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Build you a 4.7L stroker and you can smoke all the rubber you want with your set up. :repair: I with the 33's and 3.55's I had I could take most ricers out there from light to light.

Parakeet

As soon as my engine goes south, thats the plan. might be waiting a while though

Had old skool RE track bar on baby jeep...the heim that lays horizontal was worn the f out...

had a track bar laying around that I believe to be TnT possibly (won at a raffle over 6 years ago)...had a the HD bracket that had been morped from something used on the buggy...put it all together and had to shorten it...got it all put back together and my actually have something that drives worth a crap...we'll see tomorrow...

mac 'me and jack drank tonight' gyvr

finally got the lift on.. went from
301207_501754380925_576175925_7697796_1364005783_n.jpg

309206_10150361157165926_576175925_10347173_1451948377_n.jpg

lol k, just for the record, they don't have to be big. :D

on a side note, all the Bud's I drank last night made me wiser, went to the garage this morn, fixed my power steering leak, started my jeep and test drove it. ran great. put her back in the garage, started her up again and it idles perfect, had an engine light on, unhooked the battery, rehooked and the light is gone.

it's amazing how you don't notice how loud it was till it's fixed.

Fore 'now to find that clunk in the front' Wheeler

My backup qb is the bears qb...

mac 'i'm screwed' gyvr

thats funny he is my back up also.

i grabbed him cuz i have knox as a backup receiver. so i am told that when they connect i could "double dip"
looking forward to seeing how easy this all is. if it goes smoothly and dose not take up to much of my free time, ill probably do it again. but if i feel like its more homework than i care to do, then bye bye:conceited

Seriously, how did you get stuck with Cutler.....Maybe you can pick up Kerry Collins.

cutler is a good QB, as long as he has a few guys willing to turn around and try and catch the ball, AND... more importantly, a few more guys willing to try and stop those 280lb beast that play for the other team, running at him full speed trying to take his head home as a present for their kids. :eek:

cutler is a good QB, as long as he has a few guys willing to turn around and try and catch the ball, AND... more importantly, a few more guys willing to try and stop those 280lb beast that play for the other team, running at him full speed trying to take his head home as a present for their kids. :eek:

Forwarded to The McCaskey family....

Why is it when you need a spare part you can't find one to save your life, but if you don't need one you see them all day. I just need a spare set of D30 shafts.

Parakeet

Back