• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I have had a bad cough for about 4 days, and in that amount of time 3 different people have said "i hope you die over there"

i gotta start being nicer to people

instead i go over tho there work station and cough all over there stuff when there not looking "hope i die, i hope you get this fuggin cough"

Trees dont "grow up" per say, they grow out.
IF you pound a nail into a tree, and come back 10 years later, the nail will still be at the same height, just deeper into the tree.
Thunk of is as addin a new layer of "skin" every year.

Trees dont "grow up" per say, they grow out.
IF you pound a nail into a tree, and come back 10 years later, the nail will still be at the same height, just deeper into the tree.
Thunk of is as addin a new layer of "skin" every year.
Don't they have to grow up a little bit? I mean if that was the case, (only out) then all the trees would be shorties.

Why I buy Ford....

2000 miles out of factory warranty...replaced radiator and thermostat....all covered.

Rev

Maybe Ford should have used a decent radiator and t-stat that don't fail prematurely. And that's hard for me to say, since I am a pretty big Ford fan lately.

Sounds like your dealer is pretty good to you, though.

FAWK IT

the jeep won, i cant get the rear drums off and slamming them with the sledge hammer this late is not only keeping up my neighbors but my wife and 2 kids also so i am quitting for the night

You did loosen the shoes....right?

PB and smack it between the lugs.

Rev

I've found sometimes that just loosening the shoes to remove any friction in the back is not enough. You might as well back the adjuster all the way off because some people let their drums wear too far and there is a groove in them from the shoes and will not slide past the shoe.

It usually has nothing to do with the shoes. I'm sure it's just rusted around the axle hub.
Like Rev said, just beat on it till it breaks loose. Don't be shy.

On the off chance that it is the shoes holding it on (it'll be easy to tell because the drum will move but be "spring loaded") as a last resort just pry it off. You'll destroy the springs but a new spring kit is cheap.

168k on original shoes

You did loosen the shoes....right?

PB and smack it between the lugs.

Rev

i did but i was tired of laying on the ground,i am gonna attack it at work on a lift

some people let their drums wear too far and there is a groove in them from the shoes and will not slide past the shoe.

guilty :D

It usually has nothing to do with the shoes. I'm sure it's just rusted around the axle hub.
Like Rev said, just beat on it till it breaks loose. Don't be shy.

On the off chance that it is the shoes holding it on (it'll be easy to tell because the drum will move but be "spring loaded") as a last resort just pry it off. You'll destroy the springs but a new spring kit is cheap.

got new shoes,spring kit,and drums

And you should be replacing springs anyway.

Rev

i cant beleve people dont when the kit is less than 20 bucks

Or just do a disc swap!

Back