• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Tell me if you think this is weird...
i work next to a guy who is about 63yrs old and he is telling me pretty much scene for scene about an I Carly episode he was watching yesterday, There is no kids living with him or anything like that so he intentionally turned it on and started watching it

weird?

This damn car is really getting on my nerves. I think I got some debris getting pulled up by the fuel pump and cutting out my pressure. It misses when I accelerate like its choking. I swapped in a new fuel filter hoping I wouldn't have to drop the tank again. No luck. :dead_horse:
Tell me if you think this is weird...
i work next to a guy who is about 63yrs old and he is telling me pretty much scene for scene about an I Carly episode he was watching yesterday, There is no kids living with him or anything like that so he intentionally turned it on and started watching it

weird?

Maybe a little....yeah. A lot.

This damn car is really getting on my nerves. I think I got some debris getting pulled up by the fuel pump and cutting out my pressure. It misses when I accelerate like its choking. I swapped in a new fuel filter hoping I wouldn't have to drop the tank again. No luck. :dead_horse:

Maybe a little....yeah. A lot.

vacuum controlled fuel pressure regulator?

vacuum controlled fuel pressure regulator?

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Never really paid attention to that. I do know that it ran fine after I put in the new pump until I filled up with gas. I'm thinking that the gas flowing into the tank was enough to stir up the new sediment that got in when I pulled out the pump/sending unit. Sometime this week I'll pull down the tank, pull out the pump again to check and make sure the screen isn't clogged and run a magnet down into the tank to try and gather up some of the larger rust chunks. I'll be crossing my fingers again.

got the fold for the rear cut and fold folded today :D 33's to come when the wife ant looking

Alright, now I'm pissed. Dropped the tank again...there was quite a bit of sediment and rust that was laying right under the pickup for the fuel pump. Cleaned it all out, slapped the tank back in and took it for a test drive. Still chugging. FML.

Time for a new beater Josh! :D

Time for a new beater Josh! :D

Plugs and wires fixt 'er. Tomorrow: a hub bearing and the thing will be pretty near a new car! :party:

Plugs and wires fixt 'er. Tomorrow: a hub bearing and the thing will be pretty near a new car! :party:

Just don't roll the windows down, You'll let all the stank out! :D

Finally installed this newtome rear bumper from redheep...i broke my old hitch into two pieces...

had to do some modifications and make it stronger (i hope) but makes the jeep look good with aftermarket bumpers all the way around and rock rails...notice the shackels i won from winterfest raffle as well...
IMG_20100919_182741.jpg

these came today...already tell they are miles of improvement over the first set of poly motor mounts i bought ten years ago from another company...
IMG_20100922_141716.jpg

IMG_20100922_142048.jpg

mac 'installing them before next weekend' gyvr

Well, a few hundo later, both vehicles are running as they should. Just waiting for the next necessary repair...

Well, a few hundo later, both vehicles are running as they should. Just waiting for the next necessary repair...

Did hell freeze over? :D

Back