• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I motion that the MWC bylaws have a clause that there shall be no MWC decals affixed to ricers as I would rather not be associated with them. Can I get a 2nd?

I 2nd that.

It is here so by moved that the afore mentioned banning of MWC stickers to anything that is not cool, or associated with Aaron, is not allowed. Any quoting of this will lead to a temporary ban, and a possible future permanent ban.

:D

Cheeseman-OUT!

No, you wouldn't spend 50k on a new M3 you'd spend 80K! I'm not showing it off, trust me. Its a nice running car and the AC still works. I had to have something to drive while the Jeep is getting new axles and suspension. I still gotta get to work!

We picked up our 2wd shop XJ for $500. Runs like a champ and the A/C is ice cold. And it's not a Honda.

geez, Buncha Haters! :D Oh and BTW Honda forums are lastara
Well yeah....

I looked at buying a ricemobile for daily driving and then realized that between maintenance, gas, insurance, taxes, registration, etc id be breaking even years from now. And driving a stupid little car I hate every day.

So I bought 2 more jeeps and an army truck instead

The m54 gets a glorious 5mpg but if I can get things set up right fuel will be free, I'm working on putting together a waste motor oil and veggie/fry oil filtration system atm. 0 dollars/gallon * 5mpg is still cheaper than 2.5 dollars/gallon * 17mpg, what my dd MJ gets!

don't mean to just jump in here but I just picked up a 81 vw rabbit diesel....is that cool enough to warrant a MWC sticker?

I 2nd that.

It is here so by moved that the afore mentioned banning of MWC stickers to anything that is not cool, or associated with Aaron, is not allowed. Any quoting of this will lead to a temporary ban, and a possible future permanent ban.

:D

Cheeseman-OUT!

I feel so loved! :kissyou:

I looked at buying a ricemobile for daily driving and then realized that between maintenance, gas, insurance, taxes, registration, etc id be breaking even years from now. And driving a stupid little car I hate every day.

So I bought 2 more jeeps and an army truck instead

The m54 gets a glorious 5mpg but if I can get things set up right fuel will be free, I'm working on putting together a waste motor oil and veggie/fry oil filtration system atm. 0 dollars/gallon * 5mpg is still cheaper than 2.5 dollars/gallon * 17mpg, what my dd MJ gets!

The car isn't that bad. These things are pretty much maintenance free. 3 of my brothers hondas have been driven until the brakes are grinding and I pressure him to get it fixed. The old accord dropped the trans at 263k. then he decided to buy a 2000 civic. What a PITA this thing is to work on under the hood. Its still simple but everything is crammed in the engine bay. I almost bought another XJ before this civic but he kinda tossed it together sloppily and that thing has been passed around town like a $2 whore.

don't mean to just jump in here but I just picked up a 81 vw rabbit diesel....is that cool enough to warrant a MWC sticker?

Yeah Those are way cooler than Civics.

You're OK. It's a diesel.

I feel so loved! :kissyou:

Its for the better of the organization, don't need to bring the rest of us down. :D

I'm not sure about replacing the Overland with another, I'll make sure to check with the powers at be on that one.

Grace has been dd the baby jeep the past week...think I finally got the locking up caliper issue solved...
for those not familiar baby jeep is my other lifted 96 XJ with 33s lockers blah blah blah...
She's leaving her 06 Nissan sit in the driveway...
Everyday I get a list of small things that need some TLC...

mac 'but she keeps driving it :dunno: ' gyvr

been brush cutting/clipping pastures all day and man the ragweed is HORRIBLE!!! The tractor was covered w/ the pollen and I was in a sneezing freenzy most the day....and to top it all off the A/C in the tractor needs recharged :(

Don't forget to buy a fartpipe for it so everyone will know your coming.

Does that thing have enought room for me to ride shotgun?
think thats bad? both my xjs are in pieces. ill be rockin the festiva

Damn, Civics n Festivas...

Suddenly the six months I was stuck in the StupiDookie don't seem so bad...

Robert

Glad to hear you got it fixed Mac. I take it you replaced the front brake lines?

front brake lines, front calipers, antisleezed and greased up everything...including the pins...

mac 'so far so good...but i haven't been driving it' gyvr

Finally got the Jeep running like it should. In fact, it runs better than when I got it. Since all the factory stuff is taken care of, it's time for more building.

got the xj tore down, getting ready for the dtrain transplant into the new xj. me and porrboy87 will finish insatlling the dtrain into the 2dr this weekend. i might post pics then

I have to leave Vegas for a few days:tear:

To go to Florida!:party:
Oh the things I suffer serving in the military

And why would anyone buy a civic as a second vehicle, needing a backup vehicle is just an excuse to buy another Jeep! But my question is if the MWC sticker is cool enough to be allowed on a CJ5? Not the other way around.

Last edited:
I had a pretty good weekend. Mom's been making noises for well over a year about wanting to see the house my g/f & I bought, and with Dad in bad shape, that just never happened. Dropped her back off at the airport this morning after a 3 day visit, and she's already been picked up and is back home. Pretty good visit all the way around.

Then.... I show up to work this morning. <grumble> Idjits. Looks like I'm going to be here until 9:30 PM tonight.

Got my Mac's Ultra Pack today. 6' and 8' tie-down ratchet straps, with axle wraps. These should make trailering nice. Now I need to find the time to finish mounting the new anchor points, and get the Heep loaded up.

with that set-up, your exhaust will smell likes french fries and onion rings.
:lickout:

BOB

I have to leave Vegas for a few days:tear:

To go to Florida!:party:
Oh the things I suffer serving in the military

And why would anyone buy a civic as a second vehicle, needing a backup vehicle is just an excuse to buy another Jeep! But my question is if the MWC sticker is cool enough to be allowed on a CJ5? Not the other way around.

Hell yeah a CJ is cool enough to get one. I have a strange feeling that I will replace the civic with a WRX soon enough. :D

Back