• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

vacation starts now..............

just took my pants off

worked a concert tonight for a led zeppelin tribute band...

mac 'good money to rock and roll' gyvr

drove the jeep fpr the last time. gonna tear it apart today and get ready for the dtrain swap into my 2dr. wish me luck

Gonna pick up my Honda Civic DX tomorrow. 35 mpg beeshes! It will be at pig gig for you guys to laugh at unless Byron absolutely needs me to drag that trailer to Pig gig.

Here it is. 170k miles young. Passenger side looks like ass because it got repainted who knows how long ago. Only has light surface rust on the passenger side and the normal fender rust on the drivers side. $850 Needs waxed other wise.

civic.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, you guys will be able to laugh at Aaron's ghey Honda. We'll be there later in the afternoon.

And I will be laughing when I spend $30 to get there and back! :looser:

Gonna pick up my Honda Civic DX tomorrow. 35 mpg beeshes! It will be at pig gig for you guys to laugh at unless Byron absolutely needs me to drag that trailer to Pig gig.

Here it is. 170k miles young. Passenger side looks like ass because it got repainted who knows how long ago. Only has light surface rust on the passenger side and the normal fender rust on the drivers side. $850 Needs waxed other wise.

civic.jpg

Don't forget to buy a fartpipe for it so everyone will know your coming.

Does that thing have enought room for me to ride shotgun?

Nope, you guys will be able to laugh at Aaron's ghey Honda. We'll be there later in the afternoon.

Oh, I was laughing anyway... I'm not even going...

And I will be laughing when I spend $30 to get there and back! :looser:

Laugh all you want, you'll still be laughing in a friggin civic...

Robert

I motion that the MWC bylaws have a clause that there shall be no MWC decals affixed to ricers as I would rather not be associated with them. Can I get a 2nd?

I motion that the MWC bylaws have a clause that there shall be no MWC decals affixed to ricers as I would rather not be associated with them. Can I get a 2nd?

Shut up, you don't count. :looser:

Even if I bought a brand spankin new M3 you guys would laugh.

We'd laugh about the rich guy you had to blow to buy it for you, yeah...

Robert

Yeah, you know my ass isn't gonna be able to afford a 50k dollar car. Why isn't dan getting laughed at for having a damn festiva?

Yeah, you know my ass isn't gonna be able to afford a 50k dollar car...

I wouldn't pay that much for it, but somebody might, I guess...

Why isn't dan getting laughed at for having a damn festiva?

Did he post pics, showing it off? I can't find any...

Robert

I wouldn't pay that much for it, but somebody might, I guess...

Did he post pics, showing it off? I can't find any...

Robert

No, you wouldn't spend 50k on a new M3 you'd spend 80K! I'm not showing it off, trust me. Its a nice running car and the AC still works. I had to have something to drive while the Jeep is getting new axles and suspension. I still gotta get to work!

geez, Buncha Haters! :D Oh and BTW Honda forums are lastara

Why isn't dan getting laughed at for having a damn festiva?

cause festiva's are fricken awesome

my wifes had flames,and you could fit on sidewalks when your in traffic

Back