• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

:laugh3:

Sweet!!!

Thanks for the new sig line Tyler!

Thank God it fits!!
hate to say it but your sig is now 6 lines... quote: and the "originally posted by" line count. I don't care really, but I got smacked for this a while ago and figure I should warn you before you get the same, the limit is 4 lines.

hate to say it but your sig is now 6 lines... quote: and the "originally posted by" line count. I don't care really, but I got smacked for this a while ago and figure I should warn you before you get the same, the limit is 4 lines.
:shiver:

BAN HIM!!!

Fully agreed :patriot:

I would just put the quote in as a url tag instead so it fits on a single line, copy/paste this:
---

[url=http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=245031561#post245031561]"[i]There was indeed a bull present the other day and he was a bit stubborn to say the least....when it was time to milk he was slow starting but once he got going..whoaaaaaa buddy . :farmer:[/i]" - XJ&CHZ4ME[/url]

---

Might have to use a smaller font but other than that it should work :compwork:

he is a legend......he was one of the original sheep herders of the MWC :D

Well, today is a good day. I ordered all the stuff I need to get all my cyl. head and cooling issues taken care of. Now I just need to find time...I'll be getting a roommate pretty soon. So his contributions will increase my budget to play significantly!

so you will have an extra $29.95 a month to renew your subscription to "NakedChristopherWatkinsLookAlikesInRabbitHats".com ???

:D

I bought me a new TV today.
47"

one more round of liquid vicodin.

should be back drinking by wednesday...

mac 'almost two weeks without nicotine' gyvr

Busy day today, beat/tweaked some stuff that got bent in Hannibal...

Got approved for my student loans, again, I hate being a student...

Hopefully theres a little extra for Winterfest...

Busy day today, beat/tweaked some stuff that got bent in Hannibal by a toothless hooker on the levee...

Got approved for my student loans, again, I hate being a white student...

Hopefully I will save enough by selling my body to the night and some of my bodily fluids so that I WILL make it to Winterfest...

fixed for truth :D

I sold blood plasma when I was in college. I made enough in one month that it made my truck payment. :D It was pretty good money. I'd still do it if there was someplace close to do it.

Back