• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

saw a lot of Branik banners at RROCK in Hannibal today......and some hot women as well..definatly better eye candy then was expected.

Branik makes the RROCK trophies...

mac 'still at home...watching race updates' gyvr

Got home from work today and my wife was decked out in some MWC swag. I wondered if there was a meet and greet somewhere I didn't know about. She did look sexy though. Tried to get a pic but she would not allow it.

Have we gotten any new MWC swag coming out.

Got home from work today and my wife was decked out in some MWC swag. I wondered if there was a meet and greet somewhere I didn't know about. She did look sexy though. Tried to get a pic but she would not allow it.

Have we gotten any new MWC swag coming out.

She probably just doesn't want us to see the new blonde Tess. Doesn't sound like she's very fond of her new do.
Just take a pic from the shoulders down and that'd work for us.......wouldn't it guys?

clutch is finally going out in the jeep. its been bad for 3years. now its slipping up hills pretty bad. i have to get a good run for it. i should probably fix that

the bank right next door to my job got robed this morning, my brother (samset on here) was siting at his desk which is in front of a big garage door that faces the bank saw 2 guys in ski masks run out the bank and through the ally we all park in with in 3 or 4 mins the cops swarmed the bank, not sure if they found them yet or if they got away with anything, no official word yet but a couple people here are saying one person from the bank got shot, there was an ambulance out front

Drove over to Olney this morning and bought Bubba a new ride at Pacific Cycle. He is pumped! It is a pretty sweet ride.....

the bank right next door to my job got robed this morning, my brother (samset on here) was siting at his desk which is in front of a big garage door that faces the bank saw 2 guys in ski masks run out the bank and through the ally we all park in with in 3 or 4 mins the cops swarmed the bank, not sure if they found them yet or if they got away with anything, no official word yet but a couple people here are saying one person from the bank got shot, there was an ambulance out front

sorry about that Rew...it was me and seanR..we were "Running around robbing banks all wacked out on Scooby snacks!" (Fun Lovin Criminals lyrics)

pics Mike!

It's just a bicycle. No motor yet. I think I've about talked myself into holding off on the motorbike for another year......unless I stumble on a smoking deal.

I guess being on sick leave and sitting around all day with nothing todo but search the internet isn't all that bad.

I made $100 bucks today...well didn't make it exactly.

When I had the dipstick break on the f450 at the end of June the dealer fixed it under warranty they charged me the $100 deductible...

I found out last night while messing around on a powerstroke site that starting with the 2008 models there was no longer a deductible on the motor warranty.

One call to Ford warranty and I have a claim filed and should be getting my deductible back with in a week.

mac 'good thing i got nothing better todo' gyvr

It's just a bicycle. No motor yet. I think I've about talked myself into holding off on the motorbike for another year......unless I stumble on a smoking deal.

I know of a smoking deal on a Yamaha PW50 :D Even partial financing options :D :thumbup:

I guess being on sick leave and sitting around all day with nothing todo but search the internet isn't all that bad.

I made $100 bucks today...well didn't make it exactly.

When I had the dipstick break on the f450 at the end of June the dealer fixed it under warranty they charged me the $100 deductible...

I found out last night while messing around on a powerstroke site that starting with the 2008 models there was no longer a deductible on the motor warranty.

One call to Ford warranty and I have a claim filed and should be getting my deductible back with in a week.

mac 'good thing i got nothing better todo' gyvr

Awesome. You want to make more money walk around your house taking picture of stuff you don't need and sell them on craigs list......

Got the story
2 young punks ran up on the lady opening the door, pulled there guns out on her but she wrestled away and ran into the middle of the street yelling call the cops and they took off down the ally, nobody was hurt the ambulance was there cause the lady was shakin up and they needed to calm her down the cops called off the search cause they didnt have anything to go by

sorry about that Rew...it was me and seanR..we were "Running around robbing banks all wacked out on Scooby snacks!" (Fun Lovin Criminals lyrics)

Should have stoped by i would have let you hide out in the compressor room :greensmok as long as there was scooby snacks to share

Saw a Hispanic dude either get away with shoplifting or attempt to snatch a Hispanic lady's purse. The walmart employee right outside the door just looked at him as he ran away. My cousin does loss prevention at that store. It would have been a good show if he saw it. :D

I worked Loss Prevention for Famous Barr when I was going to school at SIU. Best job I ever had. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Hours of staring at monitors for 5 mins of excitement every so often. Loved it.

It always amazed me at what people thought they could get away with.

Back