• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

that sucks Brad..but like ya said..more cylinders...more problems...I am thinking about converting my XJ over to a 3 cylinder Geo Metro motor to reduce any future problems. :D

Plus you could get good gas mileage while wheeling! I'm not terribly upset about the whole thing, other than really wanting something to wheel by WF and my slow ass rebuilding an engine will threaten that :)

(waiting for Flexd with a 'put a Cummins 4BT in it' comment)

BEARS WIN
Farve...go crawl in a hole, you suck!

BOB

Really? Who's going to the playoffs? The Vikings. What has Cutler done? Nothing but throw picks all season! He just happen to hit his man on blown coverage.

Farve had one hell of a second half after the defense spotted the Bears 16 points in the first half. The Vikings special teams defense lost the game for them.

:cheers:

Really? Who's going to the playoffs? The Vikings. What has Cutler done? Nothing but throw picks all season! He just happen to hit his man on blown coverage.

Farve had one hell of a second half after the defense spotted the Bears 16 points in the first half. The Vikings special teams defense lost the game for them.

Vikings won't make it out of the first round. Saints have given them a gift the past two weeks and they've thrown up losses.

New team, same Favre. Defenses are stacking against the run game and forcing him to pass. When the pressure gets to him, he does something stupid. The old gunslinger returns for another waste of a year.

Ugh...one of my least favorite parts of winter. Getting slush/salt rained on my head and the back of my neck from the vehicles I put in the air to work on...

Vikings won't make it out of the first round. Saints have given them a gift the past two weeks and they've thrown up losses.

New team, same Favre. Defenses are stacking against the run game and forcing him to pass. When the pressure gets to him, he does something stupid. The old gunslinger returns for another waste of a year.

And on the third post, somebody spells "Favre" right.

Oh Bob is just mad because he knows the bears suck! :D Signing the insurance papers today so I should have the money for the Jeep soon! :cheers:

Oh and BTW The colts pulling the starters was the stupidest thing ever!:doh:

Last edited:

If Peterson coughs up the ball and special teams defense plays like they did against the Bears, they will lose. Favre still has it, but his o-line has to give him time to get rid of the ball and again, Peterson has to hold onto the ball.

Oh Bob is just mad because he knows the bears suck! :D Signing the insurance papers today so I should have the money for the Jeep soon! :cheers:

Oh and BTW The colts pulling the starters was the stupidest thing ever!:doh:

Sweet! I hate the Colts, but pulling the starters was stupid, especially at home.

Oh, and I won the XJFL league that XJ Stryker set up!!

So do you want me to buy your Jeep or not? :D Ha, Just teasing, You know I want that Jeep!

Well, then I just love the Colts! :gag: Overall I'm a Vikes fan, but I follow the Titans closely since they moved to Nashville when I lived in the Bowling Green area (Scottsville) and I like the Pats a bit too.

dinnner mexican joint margiritas good yes.:D

depending on how much money it is...I would probably spend it on a hooker and some pennicillin...but of course, I have not always been known for using my better judgement at times :D

Reminds me of a quote from Dr. Strangelove.
"Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

Two interesting XJ's showed up in the paper today, a black 60th anniversary. And a '01 with 2wd. Just not common is all.

Back