• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

a while back me and the GF took went to the movies. we drove my dads truck. somebody broke into the truck and went through the whole thing. they get all the cars around us. we figured it was a bunch of girls because in the truck next to us the only took the cd player, camera and cds. but they left the fox riding gear and helmets in the toolbox. the only thing they took out of our truck was my GF`s legally blonde dvd. they didnt touch the $2000 worth of tools. i got pretty lucky there. we lock our stuff up now.

well i just got back from PA this past weekend. last night it sounded like a good idea to go to a party with my cousin. i didnt drink because i was driving home and had to come back to IN the next morning. Didnt get home until 3:40AM had to get up a 6AM to get on the road. It was one long, tiring, lonely ride by yourself in the jeep lol. but the jeep didnt miss a beat, and i got to test out the govenor with the new motor. 107 tops lol i have no idea how to get around the govenor though

trust me... you dont need to be doing triple digit speeds in an xj. especially with a lift and such. lol

crazy bastard

i made pretty good time getting there. Mapquest said it would take 10 hrs 45 mins

GPSPATrip.jpg

haha its one of those things you gotta try once lol

Right......you've got to know the capabilities of the vehicle.:D

yea, ive had mine at those speeds a few times. not cool when you get death wobble....:scared:

haha its one of those things you gotta try once lol

I have a little story like that, but it is even to rough for the den...and I trimble when I recall it...and to this day I can not eat applesauce...

^first off, im not sure i ever want to hear your applesauce story lol

yea, ive had mine at those speeds a few times. not cool when you get death wobble....:scared:

mine was doing fine, no death wobble or vibrations. alot of wind noise coming in through the doors, but the jeep was only running about 3500 rpms and i has at about half throttle the whole time. i wish i could see its full capabilities as Hale put it lol

Good man, Parakeet.

Me, I never take cash for helping somebody out of a bind, and the idea of asking for it ain't gonna happen. Just sorta feels wrong to me.

Back in MN after a 1,200 mile drive (round trip.)

Doggone it, Brian, you ain't helping any!!!!

Tapped the bourbon barrel porter tonight. Nice & smooth, it could benefit from a little more aging. I really need to brew it in August next year.

I do have 1 bottle left from last year's batch. Probably a side by side comparison this coming weekend.

Finally got the heads off of the ZJ tonight. Middle cylinders on both sides have pretty badly pitted/corroded valves, I've definitely got a coolant leak. Will have to strip the heads and get them checked for cracks/warping since I suspect it's more than just bad head gaskets. Now I'm debating pulling the block and doing a full rebuild since I'm this far into it.

GoSlow 'mo cylinders mo problems' GetStuck

that sucks Brad..but like ya said..more cylinders...more problems...I am thinking about converting my XJ over to a 3 cylinder Geo Metro motor to reduce any future problems. :D

Back