• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Dude, stay away from my new Rig at the M&G! :D

dont worry. i seem to do less damage to my rig on the trail as opposed to the street. i wish all roads were unpaved, id never be in a wreck.

Is this how your, uh, buggy? started out?

Yes...that is it in original form...well two weeks after I bought it and put a 3 in rough country lift and 31s on it...

mac 'and been broke ever since' gyvr

I know its a mix of both for me.

Just watched DISTRICT 9 . Great movie can't wait for the sequel...

I'm guessing they call it DISTRICT 10.:D

Nick

Go Bengals!!WHO-DEY!!!

just spent a grueling session with the extended family on the Wii, now I remember why I hate video games...but being half crocked made it a bit more enjoyable..and I did not even cuss at the children this year...I am getting better :D Well, off for a few more Blue Moons before Santa shows up...

I can't get our kids to sleep!
I went to get the bottle of Benedryl and Wyfie gave me "the look".

Had Christmas with the inlaws tonight.
Got a snatch block and a few other goodies.

Last edited:
Family get together got canceled because of the weather. It just didn't feel right sitting at home and not at my parents house. So I fired up the jeep and we headed on over. And as a bonus my dad gave me a new computer with my old HD in it so I didn't lose any of my music.

Oh yeah Merry Christmas and I hope Santa XJclause was good to everybody.

Parakeet

I can't get our kids to sleep!
I went to get the bottle of Benedryl and Wyfie gave me "the look".

Had Christmas with the inlaws tonight.
Got a snatch block and a few other goodies.

I like the Benadryl idea, we give it to the dog when it storms. I guess it would work on kids too. Not that it's a good idea.

Merry Christmas!

Try some bourbon....

Merry Christmas to all, safe travels.

Just got home from Christmas with the in-laws all day...icey roads, blowing snow and horible driving conditions out...but it was soooooo worth it to get back home :D They are freakin lunatics....

I bet you fit in just fine Tyler! :D

Back