• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

good to her Mike. I wonder how long he will keep this one...:D anyone wanna set the date for the "over/under" :D

disclaimer: this is in no reference to gambling on this site, but rather as a comedic post refering to Byrons trading of cars.......

Something tells me, he'll have this one for a good long while.

like 6 months? :D hell, who am I to talk..between wrecking farm trucks and damaging other stuff, I go through vehicles pretty quick myself!

like 6 months? :D hell, who am I to talk..between wrecking farm trucks and damaging other stuff, I go through vehicles pretty quick myself!

I'll take that challenge :)

My first vehicle purchase was almost exactly 3 years ago (Dec 06). Just picked up #11 last weekend. I'm not sure whether to be proud or embarrassed. Little of both.

Had my XJ 14 months, that is by far a record for me :D

our Tahoe is longest owned vehicle as a family car...almost 5 years....

The XJ has been around for a while longer I believe.

Gah, I may have to get a 95 ZJ until I can find an XJ to trade it for. There is one here in town with a 318 and 90k miles. Its sitting on a 4.5" RC lift w/ spacers and 33 inch TSL's with a hideous stinger! only wants 3 grand for it though. Here is the CL ad: http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1477783212.html

He has replacement taillights for it too.

Now, let the flaming commence!:doh:

Last edited:
Gah, I may have to get a 95 ZJ until I can find an XJ to trade it for. There is one here in town with a 318 and 90k miles. Its sitting on a 4.5" RC lift and spacers and 33 inch TSL's with a hideous stinger! only wants 3 grand for it though.

Come to the dark side. Even if you only have it for a bit, that 318 is a lot of fun...

Edit: Assuming it's been re-geared. Also it's going to be a pain around town with that welded-up rear end.

Oh I know my old roomie had one! That thing would get up and run. Even with 22's on it! Plus, I can sell it to you when I am cone with it! :D

Oh I know my old roomie had one! That thing would get up and run. Even with 22's on it! Plus, I can sell it to you when I am cone with it! :D

If it makes you feel better, I paid around half that for a stocker with double the mileage and plenty of "issues," including being purple (yuck). Considering you're getting close to $1500 worth of lift and tires it's really not too bad of a deal. I'd probably at least get the passenger doors painted to match, depends on how long you're gonna have it I guess.

If it makes you feel better, I paid around half that for a stocker with double the mileage and plenty of "issues," including being purple (yuck). Considering you're getting close to $1500 worth of lift and tires it's really not too bad of a deal. I'd probably at least get the passenger doors painted to match, depends on how long you're gonna have it I guess.

Until I can find a decent XJ to trade it for. I'll probably keep it a few months so, It may be at WF. I will call the dude tomorrow about it. I really hate the idea of having a welded rear on my DD though!

Until I can find a decent XJ to trade it for. I'll probably keep it a few months so, It may be at WF. I will call the dude tomorrow about it. I really hate the idea of having a welded rear on my DD though!

Especially with winter coming. It's going to want to get away from you in every corner, and you can't just coast through like you can with an autolocker.

I have an open D35 on mine, I will drive down there and swap you if you want :D

Especially with winter coming. It's going to want to get away from you in every corner, and you can't just coast through like you can with an autolocker.

Yeah I would like to get rid of that If possible. Maybe He's got an Extra LS axle sitting around or something.

Oh you got an 94 is it an Early one. I know the 93's had drums maybe the early 94's did too. I have seen like 3 5.9s for sale recently.

What year is the ZJ you got? I know 93's had drums.

Yea I actually looked it up now and it looks like 93-95 had the D35 with drums. I tried to edit my post here and cover my tracks but you caught it :D

My plan is to go 8.8" anyway, so my stock D35 if yours if you want it.

It is an early 94, manufactured 11/93.

Is it bad that 93 doesn't seem "that old"?

Yea I actually looked it up now and it looks like 93-95 had the D35 with drums. I tried to edit my post here and cover my tracks but you caught it :D

My plan is to go 8.8" anyway, so my stock D35 if yours if you want it.

My buddies 95 with a 4.0 has discs!

Gah, I may have to get a 95 ZJ until I can find an XJ to trade it for. There is one here in town with a 318 and 90k miles. Its sitting on a 4.5" RC lift w/ spacers and 33 inch TSL's with a hideous stinger! only wants 3 grand for it though. Here is the CL ad: http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1477783212.html

He has replacement taillights for it too.

Now, let the flaming commence!:doh:

Flex id jump on that. I kinda like the zjs. It looks pretty good. Id definently go look it over real good first though.

Had the LUVMYJP plate last weekend, pics over in off topic.

Geez. I bought my XJ over 12 years ago, and my CTD over 5. I'm not anticipating another vehicle for at least another 5 years.

The storm in MN wrapped up early yesterday. Bunch of 'tards on the road this morning, like some joker tooling up MN-52 (4 lane divided boulevard with a 65mph speed limit) at 50 mph. Took almost as long to get to work this morning in clear weather as it did yesterday in the snow.

Rev, once the morning rush clears up, you should have good roads all the way up to Duluth.

Back