• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

w_howey said:
Maybe I'm just a little cranky today, but some dumbass stole every last roll of electrical tape out of the tool locker at work. Who really needs 40 rolls at one time.......

Second thing that pissed me off today, If a gas station has no service bay doors(i.e. convience store) why do people go in there looking for mechanical help???? Would you walk into a resturant looking for gallons of milk and loaves of bread. It has food like the supermarket right? Just cause there are pumps outside, doesn't mean anyone is there that fixes stuff.

i laughed out loud...

BOB said:
some of those rocks look like the rocks
that came out of Hot Springs.

...BOB
quit taking my rocks!

BOB said:
got this hour.

...BOB
what a ghey post...

nice avitar though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cartoon_dog_shit.jpg

Trailhead at the family farm.

Yes, it's almost as easy as it looks, but it's better than nothing. Plus it's a 3 minute drive from my house.

Farm_trail.JPG

Dirk Pitt said:
Trailhead at the family farm.

Yes, it's almost as easy as it looks, but it's better than nothing. Plus it's a 3 minute drive from my house.

Farm_trail.JPG

MWC event? DirkFest.

Up to the top from Atlanta where i havent seen a white person working at the air port yet...

the marines that are flying home are sitting behind me checking out chicks and talking about "hot" 15 year olds...

im scared and i want to go home where everyone accepts me for who I am...

I land at SFO at 7:40.

atlanta airport sucks! second only to paris

that is all

XJ_ranger said:
Up to the top from Atlanta where i havent seen a white person working at the air port yet...

the marines that are flying home are sitting behind me checking out chicks and talking about "hot" 15 year olds...

im scared and i want to go home where everyone accepts me for who I am...

I land at SFO at 7:40.

Be happy their not talking about you... :kissyou:

Of course flying into SFO, you might be up for that...

Cheetahs titty bar in Atlanta has a Limo service.
If you fly in, they'll pick you up and bring you back to the airport
in time to catch your connecting flight.

...BOB

BOB said:

...BOB

not if you tip the DJ $50.00 and get him to play ina goda davida the long version for a lap dance.

Then your scrrewed.

unless its a long layover.

red91inWA said:
tip the DJ $50.00 and get him to play ina goda davida the long version for a lap dance.

That would be great... cool tune too.

BOB said:

...BOB

damn - wish i had seen this about 8 hours ago - wouldda called them...

Home in the "land of the fruits and the nuts" now...

22 hours and no posts? Well, I'm bored so I think I'll post. Well, my current situation... house sitting for my brother. So, sweet, got a place to myself for a few days. But... I have no girlfriend to go with that yet because the girl I am workin on is confusing as :mad: ... so yup... pretty much wasting some time and I'm sitting around here checking out NAXJA. Ok, rambling waste of time ranting post is done...

Mike

Back