• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

BRIANHO13 said:
I was thinking it would be easier to extend the ford arms a few inches, make new mounts on the xj for them and wrist the pass side if need be......Thoughts on this? Of course this is all speculation right now, I have to get them in my possesion before any final plans are made. I will not be narrowing them!

There's a few guys on here that've done it...

I'm in the planning/fabbing stages...

Here's a few links to get you started:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69157&highlight=radius

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65510&highlight=radius

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63909&highlight=radius

LBEXJ said:
I think green XJ's, with the side moulding pealed off and a little flat black touch up paint, look sexy. :D

Les
Wildman, Does this mean you are sexualy attracted to your jeep? :laugh3:

jeeplas said:
Wildman, Does this mean you are sexualy attracted to your jeep? :laugh3:
Laura ... sexual attraction at my age is very subjective. :D

Les

PS: ... and I know exactly where you are going with this! :laugh3: :laugh3:

Well... 2 more finals tomorrow... taking a 5 minute break from studying to webwheel a little. Hopefully these will go well... then we see if I decide to buy myself an early christmas present of either Detours sliders or Rusty's skid plates.
Rev Den said:
Young Guys - 1
Old Guys - 784,564,265

Your ball.

Rev
Ok, enough wasting time... back to studying. Us youngings have to study up so we can catch up in points :laugh3:

Mike

jester1084 said:
Ok, enough wasting time... back to studying. Us youngings have to study up so we can catch up in points :laugh3:

Mike

or worse yet - become one of the old guys!

jester1084 said:
...I dont wanna grow up... I'm a jeeps-r-us kid...
Getting older is mandatory.
Growing up is optional.

Yea, I know.

Had a write up on one of my one ton dumps....
"The truck bucks when driving down the road."
I drove it, it was at least an E ticket at Disneyland!
Upon further review,
235's in the front, 265's in the rear.
Yes I say it would "buck".

seanR said:
Had a write up on one of my one ton dumps....
"The truck bucks when driving down the road."
I drove it, it was at least an E ticket at Disneyland!
Upon further review,
235's in the front, 265's in the rear.
Yes I say it would "buck".

235 what?

265 what?

235/85R16 is very close to 265/75R16, less than .1 diameter difference. Does it do it in 4wd or 2?

Ned Nott was shot and Sam Shott was not. So it is better to be Shott than Nott. Some say Nott was not shot. But Shott says he shot Nott. Either the shot Shott shot at Nott was not shot, Or Nott was shot. If the shot Shott shot shot Nott, Nott was shot. But if the shot Shott shot shot Shott, Then Shott was shot, not Nott. However, the shot Shott shot shot not Shott, but Nott

Since Gil forced me to get off my ass and upload some pics, here's one of the sunroom and garage
site1136.jpg

And some of our new landscaping.
And no, we didn't bring all those home from Moab (this time, anyway)
site1137.jpg

Lookin great John!

I remember that warm weather.

Rev Den said:
RC rock crawling at the next Brewfest?

Rev

Yes!

Exactly what I was thinking as I was stacking all those...

some of those rocks look like the rocks
that came out of Hot Springs.

...BOB

Maybe I'm just a little cranky today, but some dumbass stole every last roll of electrical tape out of the tool locker at work. Who really needs 40 rolls at one time.......

Second thing that pissed me off today, If a gas station has no service bay doors(i.e. convience store) why do people go in there looking for mechanical help???? Would you walk into a resturant looking for gallons of milk and loaves of bread. It has food like the supermarket right? Just cause there are pumps outside, doesn't mean anyone is there that fixes stuff.

Back