• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

LBEXJ said:
Evidently, I've not been a good enough boy ... for the last ten years or so. I've been asking Santa to send me a French Maid for a day.

Still waitin' ...

Les

Just for a day??
C'mon Les, If your gonna dream....dream BIG!
Go for at least a week!

Merry X Mas guys.

Well, round two of Christmas is over, and the kids loot is strewn halfway across the first floor of the house.

Feeling has returned to my fingers from unwinding all those damn wires.

w_howey said:
Feeling has returned to my fingers from unwinding all those damn wires.

Amen to that!

Well ... one of the things my Daughter received for Christmas was a record player. She could not wait to start listening to some of the old LP's I have saved from the 60's and 70's. One of her favorites was Frank Zappa's "Apostophy". We've had a lot of fun pulling these old pieces of vinyl out and listening to them.

Merry Christmas!

Les

Welcome to the intermission of our holiday programming...

Enjoy the lull before New Year's...

We all know work quality will be questionable this coming week!

:D

Gil BullyKatz said:

Never.
I am a rock.
I am an oak.

Gil BullyKatz said:

What, you mean just because everyone will be perpetually hung over? Naaahhhh... you'll have grade A... well... nevermind... grade A half-assing. :laugh3:
Hope everyone's Christmas was great and ya'll got what you needed and had good times.

Mike

Remote from Oregon - its about 50 and raining...

Gil BullyKatz said:
Polly Pocket is the Supreme Queen of Twist ties!

Polly Pocket is offically my supreme dark lady of the ninth level of hell.
Billy Blazes and his Rescue Hero buddies are pretty much the male equivilent.

I don't go back to work until the 3rd, so noone has to worry about my quality of 'work'

LBEXJ said:
Evidently, I've not been a good enough boy ... for the last ten years or so. I've been asking Santa to send me a French Maid for a day.

Still waitin' ...

Les
Opie?
You listening?

Comon, take one for the team, grant an old man's wish.

kid4lyf said:
Opie?
You listening?

Comon, take one for the team, grant an old man's wish.
Oh Lord ... the thought ... after seeing the pic of him in poney tails along with a little bitty buldge in a pair of panties ...

Somebody shoot me!

Les

LBEXJ said:
Oh Lord ... the thought ... after seeing the pic of him in poney tails along with a little bitty buldge in a pair of panties ...

Somebody shoot me!

Les

Bang Bang Bang!

Bang!

Just got done taking off my bushwackers. I found enough dirt stored behind them to fill in a few holes in the yard.

Getting ready to remove the broken carbon fiber taillights. Almost tempted to buy another set.

It feels good to have some free time to wrench on the heep again.

Happy holidays!

... and the days go by...

Are we getting a Winterfest forum in time for me (the MWC brewmeister) to take requests or are y'all just gonna drink whatever I feel like bringing?

Back