• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Haleyes said:
:gag: :gag: :gag:

Sadly, before we could organize this muffinfestcontest there would be a highway running right through it.

The state is building a bypass right there.

Dirk Pitt said:
Sadly, before we could organize this muffinfestcontest there would be a highway running right through it.

The state is building a bypass right there.

I didn't know there was anything in southern Indiana worth bypassing.

Lawn Cher' said:
I didn't know there was anything in southern Indiana worth bypassing.

Louisville! :laugh3:

Actually, the small town I live in has a town square directly in the center of town. A few years ago they decided to build a bypass around the entire city to avoid having the trucks struggle to maneuver the square. Since then, they have opened up the square generously, but still want the multi-million dollar bypass anyway. It's a large political feud about wasting tax dollars that has continued for almost 10 years now.

They are finally breaking ground now. The highway will pass directly through my grandmother's living room and barn and out the other side of the farm. :(

Dirk Pitt said:
Louisville! :laugh3:

Actually, the small town I live in has a town square directly in the center of town. A few years ago they decided to build a bypass around the entire city to avoid having the trucks struggle to maneuver the square. Since then, they have opened up the square generously, but still want the multi-million dollar bypass anyway. It's a large political feud about wasting tax dollars that has continued for almost 10 years now.
Yea, but think about how much quicker you'll be able to get to Mt. Pilot.

Going to check out a dog for my son's Christmas present today.
Boxer/Bull Terrier mix.
Cool combo.

Benicia, CA

1:39am Pacific

Made dinner for the psudo-Girlfriend and rented a movie after work today

a good day.

XJ_ranger said:
Benicia, CA

1:39am Pacific

a good day.

Pseudo? Does that means she's just a cover?

XJ_ranger said:
Lawn Cher' said:
Pseudo? Does that means she's just a cover?
No, I think it means pseudo-girl.
As in, Billie in drag.

kid4lyf said:
No, I think it means pseudo-girl.
As in, Billie in drag.

is that what was poking me in the back!

"pseudo-girlfriend"

As in...

she's Opie's mustache?

inflate to 10psi?

anatomically correct battery enhanced latex novelty?

neighbor's Golden Retreiver?

Rosey Palms?

:dunno:

Gil BullyKatz said:
"pseudo-girlfriend"

As in...

she's Opie's mustache?

inflate to 10psi?

anatomically correct battery enhanced latex novelty?

neighbor's Golden Retreiver?

Rosey Palms?

:dunno:

you jerk - i hate you guys... :D

merry christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great day tomorrow. And happy hannikuh... I can't spell it. And happy kwanza... and whatever other holidy I missed. Hope ya'll get whatever you wanted, good times with the family, and just good times.

Mike

I musth have been a good boy. Rusty's adj. Upper and Lower CA's are in a UPS truck somewhere headed to my door. :clap:

Evidently, I've not been a good enough boy ... for the last ten years or so. I've been asking Santa to send me a French Maid for a day.

Still waitin' ...

Les

Back