• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Buncha slackers....

Looks like I dodged a bullet Sunday. The temp controlled faucet in the master shower crapped out. Wouldn't turn off, or on, or turn hot, or cold, it just came down in a pretty good dribble. The local Ace had a replacement cartridge on the shelf for it, and after a couple of hours of copious swearing, managed to replace it. No other damage, just $40 in parts. I was wondering if I'd have to tear into it again, there was a slow drip yesterday morning from the shower head, I'm suspecting just a little grit in a seal.

Checking over the XJ after this weekend at the park, I noticed that I had a large patch of rock rash on my tie-rod. I would say I got it pretty good since there was enough rock powder turn my fingers white as I brushed it off. Thank you TNT (TREKS). I know if I would have had a stock setup it would have done the taco polka. Almost ripped a mirror off on my way to recover a high centered 4 runner on 31's. He made it through Rusty Bucket, a very tough section that was roughed up for some of the bigger rigs, unscathed. I'm pretty sure that where my tie rod was assualted. Man it was the perfect weekend weather wise.

Parakeet

Kind of excited. Finally have the forms done for my cement work and will be calling to have my Central Boiler delivered this weekend. :cheers:

Now to get me some firewood. :rolleyes:

Friday Mega Millions jackpot 325 million..

This money would be nice for next week as I'm on vacation.:greensmok

Nick

Man I wish I knew what a vacation was. My vacation was sucked into the XJ and the Crapstar. Stupid Van, in the first seven months of ownership we spend as much on the van as we did on the XJ over 2 years.

On the upside I'm hiring for the haunted house I run. And since we have a new head manager auditions were so damn fast. Got started about 6:30 and got out around 8:15. Last year we would start at 6 and I would leave at midnight.

Parakeet

I won!

Just Kidding guys, by I won, I meant I got my insurance check yesterday. :D

Get back to work! Ill give you a call and see if it works out, I might have a later night at work tonight. But if I can make it there will be beer as well. Been waiting for you to make me start bringing my own, even though I've offered before.

Holy pig! Where did 760 posts come from? I can't believe I've been on the board this long already. The membership has paid for itself already, and this is definitly a quality forum. As opposed to some crappier forums out there.

Found a 97XJ that has 5" lift and 31's that the guy says "lost fire" to it. $1250 OBO. Waiting for him to get back with me and hoping to score it this weekend. I need a donor vehicle to put all my stuff over on, The old goldishtanishcrapish colored rig is loosing its battle with cancer

Found a 97XJ that has 5" lift and 31's that the guy says "lost fire" to it. $1250 OBO. Waiting for him to get back with me and hoping to score it this weekend. I need a donor vehicle to put all my stuff over on, The old goldishtanishcrapish colored rig is loosing its battle with cancer

How exactly do you Loose a battle Tyler? :D

Holy pig! Where did 760 posts come from? I can't believe I've been on the board this long already. The membership has paid for itself already, and this is definitly a quality forum. As opposed to some crappier forums out there.

760, HA Amateur! We joined the same month and I'm over 4,900 but then again I am a post whore! :D

Heck I've been slacking. I joined almost 6 years ago, and have just broke 1000 posts.

Yeah, I'd probably only have that many posts but I just can't afford to go wheeling as much as I'd like. So, I get on here! :D

Back