• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Hey all, ever heard of apple pie ....
applepie002.jpg

Damn good.... Drinking it right now .Moon shine and apple cider.. You know it's got to be good will be bring it to the next outing.:wow:

Nick

Damn good.... Drinking it right now .Moon shine and apple cider.. You know it's got to be good will be bring it to the next outing.:wow:

Nick

I tried some a long time ago...........smooth and tasty. It's better in a Mason jar.:D

Different ways to make it, most common way is to use Everclear (If you dont have 'shine), Cider, and cinnamon sticks. Boil the cider and sticks then add everclear. But yes its an awesome way to make a "sleeper" drink. Can't taste it and that's the risky part but thats what makes it fun. I was doing shots of everclear last night, and that stuff hurts straight.

applepie002.jpg

Nick

man oh man we had some with shine in it in lexington earlier this year...its dangerous...its tasty...but a little goes a long way...and then before you know it...you're making straw angels...

mac 'better bring some to pass at the WFoh10 campfire' gyvr

This is my friends 69 Cuda.
Picture is May of 75,not yet 16.
I am the sknny ass in the reddish shirt.
We just got back from Union Grove Great Lakes Dragway.
BOB

Last edited:
Went to LKQ Auto Parts today... DAMN.... there are ALOT of XJs and ZJs in the C4C area. BTW.. I HATE the A-holes that destroy the damn dash to get a cheap ass radio out.... So many ruined woodgrain dashes.....

Went to LKQ Auto Parts today... DAMN.... there are ALOT of XJs and ZJs in the C4C area. BTW.. I HATE the A-holes that destroy the damn dash to get a cheap ass radio out.... So many ruined woodgrain dashes.....

So, there is a supply of cars from the C4C? I was told that they ALL were shredded and sent to china to become Wal-mart grills...

On Saturday I sat in a Lotus Elise....or should say fell in. A little tight to get in and out, but very roomy once you are in the seat.

Anyone want to give me 50K?

Rev

Looks good Mike!

Rob - there is a XJ Waggy about 40 minutes north of us for sale; looked to be in great shape if you wanted to add a quality rig to your fleet. I don't know anything about it, but I could find out if you wanted.

The one on 67 Byron?
Ive stopped and looked at it twice. Floors are solid Rockers are solid 126,000 miles 2.8 Auto. two dings in passengers doors.
But he wants $2000 for it :eek:

So, there is a supply of cars from the C4C? I was told that they ALL were shredded and sent to china to become Wal-mart grills...

Yup.. .about 70 or 80 in the Chrysler section alone with the engine and tranny painted green and C4C on the windshields...

You can't purchase the engine block or the tranny... but you can buy anything else. Engine externals included.

here are the pics of the pair of XJ's that I picked up Friday. The white one is getting parted out over in the MWC f/s forum, the red one will be my future replacement for my wheeler when the goldishtanishcrapish colored one dies...if it ever will :D

DSC01957.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

Man I wish that hood was straight. I've want another hood to put the cowl, and hood vents on. That way I can take the stock one off and slap on the "new" one.

Parakeet

Different ways to make it, most common way is to use Everclear (If you dont have 'shine), Cider, and cinnamon sticks. Boil the cider and sticks then add everclear. But yes its an awesome way to make a "sleeper" drink. Can't taste it and that's the risky part but thats what makes it fun. I was doing shots of everclear last night, and that stuff hurts straight.

Hmm. Thanks for the info. Think I'll try to make some... Hale and Mac you not kidding, it's tasty and a sleeper drink..

It'll mess you up :looney:

Nick

You don't add the everclear while boiling, after you've brought it too and off a boil. There are recipes all over the web. Just google and find something you might like.

Which Lotus was it? Elise i would guess based on cost, Its basically a grown up go-cart with a body and a toyota engine.

Back