• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Home puter has died. Won't power up at all. Nothing, nada. So, I'll not be online much until we get it fixed or get a new one. If the world is ending, call me.

I got a set of JKS quicker disco's off of a buddy today. They only cost me NOTHING! :D I am gonna buy him a 12 pack though!

I got a set of JKS quicker disco's off of a buddy today. They only cost me NOTHING! :D I am gonna buy him a 12 pack though!

Sway bars are for sissy's.:wave:

Byron: OK so i paid 8 bucks for them! :D

Silent bob: Its my DD sway bars are a must!

Macgyvr and I went to the badlands with branik this past saturday. had a great time as usaull. here is a few pics.

Couple of my MJ
dscn0274q.jpg

dscn0276iny.jpg

dscn0279yoi.jpg

.us/img6/8610/dscn0290j.jpg[/img]
dscn0289d.jpg

http://img6.imageshack

Here is a couple of Mac's
[IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6028/dscn0297l.jpg
dscn0301g.jpg

dscn0307o.jpg

that night was the TREC event, there wasnt a hug turn out but they were looking for a smaller group anyways since it was going to be a learning experience for everyone.
dscn0313e.jpg

dscn0316h.jpg

dscn0318c.jpg

I didnt get any action pictures from the event since i was in the pits helping out but here was one of the razor that had to be pulled back, both the driver and passenger walked unhurt.
dscn0320n.jpg

dscn0321r.jpg

dscn0322u.jpg

Nice 'Manche... Really nice.

But this:

dscn0318c.jpg

...looks like it was taken at a gravel golf course.

Robert

The start finish line was in the gravel parking lot. the course was 8.5 miles long. And those Razors were actually pretty sweet and fast. Troy who is the old owner of the badlands ran his razor in the race and actually was the first person to finish the race including ahead of the branik buggies.

Nice 'Manche... Really nice.

But this:

dscn0318c.jpg

...looks like it was taken at a gravel golf course.

Robert

dude, you have a woody...and I saw it :D

Actually I really dig the FS Woodys. Nice score. I bet those big ol' leather seats are like riding around in a Lay-Z-Boy after driving the Blazer.

Indiana Auto-RV magazine. Conveniently enough it was only 45 minutes away in Haubstadt. I was looking at Adam's Waggy for a summer project, but it needed more work than I really wanted to do. This one is pretty much turn-key, just needs a little body work and a few little things here and there.

I knew it was Black Cherry in color, but didn't realize just how purple it was until I washed it last night :D

I am so jealous, nice one's don't go for cheap.

Remote from Minocqua, WI

Now I just need to find gainful employment :D Anyone's PD hiring?

Ours is... www.fwpd.org for more info.

PM if you have any questions...just don't drop my name...heh...j/k

mac 'come play with the big boys' gyvr

I'm just sitting here this morning realizing that the $ I spent on the new hutch/buffet for the wifeys mothers day gift could have more then easily covered the cost of that new tera-lo kit and new gears f&r. I am gonna have to get creative on the ways to make that furniture "pay" for itself :D

The Blazer wasn't cutting it as a kid hauler, so we picked up another Jeep to get groceries.

IMG_0120.jpg

THat's a nice looking Woody ya go there Byron! :D

Back