• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'm sure i'll change my mind a few times before i actually buy one!

Moral of the story: Save your bones and buy quality stuff. It'll save you time and money in the long run. At least that's been my experience.

yer goddamnnnnnn right, I have too experienced that viscious cycle, and now I have quality components and my problems have virtually ceased, other then the burning sensenation when I pee

I think it all stems from my days of being a man whore....an oh-so-sexy bish...

not so much, ya wanna share a tent at WF10? :kissyou:

uhhh...................let me th.........................HELL NO!:puke::twak:

Nice little thunderboomer rolled through, nothing spectacular though. I'm ready for a nice spring severe t'storm complete with a tornader. I love that stuff. Wifey, not so much.

Finished up my finals today, I am officially done with college. Now I just need to find gainful employment :D Anyone's PD hiring?

I am going to get hit in aboot 3ish hours by a small T-storm... I hope its a nice one... I love em but girlfriend has a phobia... guess its snuggle time lol... Been scouting some offroading spots around here, haven't seen that much so far, but I hear theres some nice places if you look hard...

Nice little thunderboomer rolled through, nothing spectacular though. I'm ready for a nice spring severe t'storm complete with a tornader. I love that stuff. Wifey, not so much.

Finished up my finals today, I am officially done with college. Now I just need to find gainful employment :D Anyone's PD hiring?

Columbus PD is! I heard it on the radio the other day.

Doing quite a share of web wheeling tonight, my couch is just comfy enough to not want to get off of it. That and Thunderball is on TCM. But I don't have any beverages....

Doing quite a share of web wheeling tonight, my couch is just comfy enough to not want to get off of it. That and Thunderball is on TCM. But I don't have any beverages....

Oh man i've been web wheeling like a sumbeech tonight myself! I'm about to call it a night!

Scratch the negatory on beverages, I now have a growler of KBC Empress Hefeweizen. Its the first time I've had this particular flavor, and its the perfect summer beer, light, hoppy, and citrusy. Good thing the KBC is only four blocks down the road.

Oh man i've been web wheeling like a sumbeech tonight myself! I'm about to call it a night!
If ya get bored hit me up with a PM. I have a ? on some newley bought control arms. Anyone with 4 1/5 lift?

Back