• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

c773669ff8ffb606cc79f97442b23039.jpg

But those small ones can be hand built back to their prior glory, just as long as the tank ass does not come back :D

No posts in 13hrs. You guys are getting old.

Today I met Tina the lesbian con artist stripper that used to use her twin order stuff from the company I work at. Apparently she's "friends" with one of our customers. Same guy who left his wife to try to marry his favorite stripper years before. She refused to marry him but kept the new PT Cruiser. I love the stories from work.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Today I met Tina the lesbian con artist stripper that used to use her twin order stuff from the company I work at. Apparently she's "friends" with one of our customers. Same guy who left his wife to try to marry his favorite stripper years before. She refused to marry him but kept the new PT Cruiser. I love the stories from work.

I'm not even sure I follow all that Jerry Springer level shit. But it sounds like something right up Cheese's back alley. All it needed was someone doing blow off her ass....

Hey what do you guys think as far as putting in switches? OEM style or the generic Daystar/fighter/etc switches

Was very simple to follow. Thats the sht I hear at the shop every day. They tell stories that should be lies and lies that should be stories.

A friend of a friend has a 97 Grand Cherokee with the 5.2 motor. About a year ago she says it "quit" on her and a "mechanic" told her it needed a transmission. I have been asked to help fix it. From what I can find on the internet, it should be a 44RE transmission. I have not even seen the Jeep and she lives about 90 minutes from me.

So, my questions:

Anyone know if the 44RE was for sure the only tranny used in these?

Any sure fire way to identify it as the 44RE from looking at it?

Any other tranny possible to swap in with minimum of fuss?

Anyone have a good used 44RE laying around?

TIA

Tpiwwp

PT Cruiser level strippers are even below my standards.....most days. Ok, who am I kidding, dust that ho with blow and a hand full of bacon and I'll buy her an XJ.

Was very simple to follow. Thats the sht I hear at the shop every day. They tell stories that should be lies and lies that should be stories.

You just wrote the opening monologue for my autobiography!

I would fire you.

unless you made me one too.:D
My machining instructor at my local community college(surprisingly also taught my boss when he was in high school) told me his manager used to have him make titanium darts. Eventually higher ups caught on when they realized that they'd never produced a part in titanium but somehow kept buying it. So the manager got fired, but my teacher got more OT because he made parts for the owners projects all the time

Back