• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Okay, sorry Josh.....

How does this pattern look to you guys? It seems high to me.

bffb5cc31ec942563b28bfbcab9792d1.jpg

I agre with you. Little high for my taste

Anyone know what the going rate for a tupy head is these days? Will most likely have one for sale soon

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I will be at the Indy boat sport and travel show if you will be there on the 18th. Probably be spending most of my time in the motorcycle part though.

Bought a set of LED replacement headlight bulbs for the xj. I have the pointed pretty low and I'm still getting flashed. They really aren't much brighter then a sliverstar either. Guess I'll be swapping these back out tomorrow.

Bought a set of LED replacement headlight bulbs for the xj. I have the pointed pretty low and I'm still getting flashed. They really aren't much brighter then a sliverstar either. Guess I'll be swapping these back out tomorrow.
I put silverstars in the tow rig. Plenty of light and no looking like a giant asshat.

I have 100/80w Hella xenon bulbs in mine and never have problems. I've yet to have a problem. We're only $25 I think on Amazon. If you have prime right now Silver star H4 bulbs are $28 I think. 15% off

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

^ that

I think they're like 4 years old and I've never replaced one either.
silverstars don't last.
impressed with osram night breakers thus far for a 65w bulb.

Well in the old Jeep I ran the sliverstars in the 95. I decided I'd give these a try seen a lot of good things about the bulb's I purchased. Big thing was they weren't overly bright. I'm going to mess with them a little and try aiming them lower or getting a darker bulb sleeve for them before I I give up on them.

Anyone have experience with explorer sport Tracs? Might be picking one up

Father in law used to have one. Seemed like a decent little truck. I drove it a couple times and seemed to be OK. Don't think he ever really had any problems out of it

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

For a DD its not to bad. Heck I used it to tow our shed home on a 16ft trailer. Guess it all depends on how it was taken care of

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

We will see...Guy said it's leaking coolant from the top\front of the engine. Everything I've read says it's probably the thermostat housing. For what he is asking, even if it needs new heads it's worth taking a look

Back