• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Spent at least 10 hours in the shop today, had a fire burning outside 8 of those hours.....I got rid of a lot of shit, including part of the ozone.

Took a trip up to Michigan today. Came back with a trunk full of needed parts. Dana 44 5.13 gears, 9" center section with 5.14 gears and mini spool, and weight distribution hitch setup. Thanks for hitch Dan. Call that a good trip.
1fb0ac13ca4ccce19b3f23777ffc8250.jpg

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the tail lights!

Pizza is good.

eb2e930a695511d2544071656339b70e.jpg

I'm curious to see how it will do with the car trailer. I have only ever used one for our big camper. I can tell they work with the camper so hoping it helps some with the car trailer.

This weekend we cleaned out our closet and made five giant garbage bags of clothes to send to the Salvation Army. We took all of tbe Xmas stuff down, made ten quarts of salsa, watched five movies, drank more than our share of booze and had a pretty good weekend. I still don't see what she sees on me.

I fixed the faucet, but broke the sprayer.

impulse buy pfister faucet and reverse osmosis undercounter filter at 7 PM.
Installed by 9.

I only worked 9 hours yesterday, visited my grand kids, hit two different breweries with my buddy Matt, then went to Menards and filled my 15% off bag until it burst.

Spent last 4 days on the garage.
Got this.
0f6a3c88ef46eacf2dce4561707f71fc.jpg

Turned into this.
69e1d38aa1a33ee974b6cf3fd5dcd116.jpg

Took all the coolers and camping stuff down from here.
f5a47d076b893177557c3e97eeb12878.jpg

And put all my parts up on it so I can find them:
6f4f095870c5ba6d20911758444fc70e.jpg

Plus a bunch of organization in the small garage.
mac 'more work than work' gyvr

I'm fighting my water softener. A part of me is glad I don't have a water bill but the other part hates having this softener and thinks not buying salt would offset my water bill.
Brine take filled up with water. Cleaned the whole unit up and now it's just draining water like crazy. Hopefully it's just the extra water that was in the brine but last year it did this where it was just pumping water down the drain and it needed some valve replaced.
Oh the joys of home ownership

I'm fighting my water softener. A part of me is glad I don't have a water bill but the other part hates having this softener and thinks not buying salt would offset my water bill.
Brine take filled up with water. Cleaned the whole unit up and now it's just draining water like crazy. Hopefully it's just the extra water that was in the brine but last year it did this where it was just pumping water down the drain and it needed some valve replaced.
Oh the joys of home ownership

Brine control valve is your usual culprit, depending on model you have. I used to be a Service/Install Technician for a water treatment business many moons ago when I lived in Fort Wayne. Here's a pretty helpful write up on softener issues, things to check....

http://m.inspectapedia.com/?url=htt...er_Softener_Brine_Tank.php&utm_referrer=#2607

I only worked 9 hours yesterday, visited my grand kids, hit two different breweries with my buddy Matt, then went to Menards and filled my 15% off bag until it burst.

You guys make it down to brickstone yet? It's less than 5 minutes from my place so if ya make it down there give me a shout.

Put in 8 hours of OT on Saturday just sweeping. We have some auditor for food safety coming in this week. This morning the plant manager says we need to clean up that same area, I let him know I came in and did it this weekend. He said it was reported this morning that shit was on the floor back there, so I go back there and yea there is shit on the floor. I'm not usually this type of person but I'm almost positive someone threw shit on the floor and reported it because they knew I cleaned up. We have some shady stab ya in the back ****ers here, if you get OT and they don't they pull childish shit like this.

Back