• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Put in 8 hours of OT on Saturday just sweeping. We have some auditor for food safety coming in this week. This morning the plant manager says we need to clean up that same area, I let him know I came in and did it this weekend. He said it was reported this morning that shit was on the floor back there, so I go back there and yea there is shit on the floor. I'm not usually this type of person but I'm almost positive someone threw shit on the floor and reported it because they knew I cleaned up. We have some shady stab ya in the back ****ers here, if you get OT and they don't they pull childish shit like this.
We have people pissed at the schedule here and do stupid shit like that. Production works a different schedule than warehouse and maintenence and they are pissed we don't have scheduled weekends.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Last week at work for at least 4 weeks. Surgery on Friday at noon and they are keeping me over night. I'm going to be bored by Tuesday. Going to use the time off to quit smoking, feel sorry for Kerrie.

Sad news. Not sure we will be attending WF this year. We set April as the moving deadline and already have a good potential buyer for the house.

Hope it all works out but that a bunch of work to get done in 3 months. Need to find an enclosed trailer asap and get this parts jeep and all spare parts gone.

Be a memeber of the NWC soon

Had jury duty today. I've never been and didn't really know what to expect. Sat there and stared at the floor for 4 hours before we were given a lunch break. Went to the store and spent 15 bucks on stuff to keep my brain moving while I continue to wait. Got back and was told to go home 30mins later...

I guess that's that

Sad news. Not sure we will be attending WF this year. We set April as the moving deadline and already have a good potential buyer for the house.

Hope it all works out but that a bunch of work to get done in 3 months. Need to find an enclosed trailer asap and get this parts jeep and all spare parts gone.

Be a memeber of the NWC soon
Where you moving to?

My kids were singing the caiou (or how ever you spell the little Canadian ****s name) theme song this morning. So when we got in the car to leave it blasted offsprings Americana and they started thrashing in the back of the jeep. :D

so a $800 injury saved me 15k in bonus payout to the floor, for the 1/4.......guess I need to go smash my finger to meet budget for next 1/4:D

Back