• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

New occupants new lease. Make them sign a new lease or kick their ass out.
There is no room for nice guys in the rental business.
Professional renters will take your ass for a ride.
sean'two days late and you are out'R

New occupants new lease. Make them sign a new lease or kick their ass out.
There is no room for nice guys in the rental business.
Professional renters will take your ass for a ride.
sean'two days late and you are out'R
She is listed on the lease as a tenant as are their kids...But she didn't sign it, only him. We are working with a lawyer who is a family friend out there who deals with housing contracts to see what else we can/should do.

Anyone else ever have a sibling come back from the dead lol? My older brother was always an awesome fun loving dude, but he jumped into a marriage too quickly with a woman who cared a lot more about career than family and put a stop to his antics and personality pretty fast. Last year around Easter we found out she was leaving him (we are fairly certain also cheating on him). She wanted something better I guess, but they honestly don't get a lot better than my brother. Well, he was pretty beat down for a while once the divorce was finalized...BUT...now he answers when you call, tries to make family events and started acting like the goofy bastard he used to be. I just hope he realizes how much happier he is being himself again...I look forward to finally drinking with him on vacation again this year. Might even try to talk him into going to WF this year :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My story is the total opposite, my brother was fun and crazy and married his high school sweetheart, then he found out that she was a cheating whore then got a divorce and he went off the deep end. In and out of rehab, constant substance abuse, damn near killed himself multiple times. Sad deal, he's too far gone to reel back in now from all the other problems. Drugs are bad..ummmmk.

Headed to Christmas 4 of 4...my moms crazy side of the family.

Was postponed once because my uncles brother killed himself Christmas morning...

mac 'same guy was once on the springer show' gyvr

My story is the total opposite, my brother was fun and crazy and married his high school sweetheart, then he found out that she was a cheating whore then got a divorce and he went off the deep end. In and out of rehab, constant substance abuse, damn near killed himself multiple times. Sad deal, he's too far gone to reel back in now from all the other problems. Drugs are bad..ummmmk.
I was a little worried about that. He went to a pretty dark place when it happened but rebounded fast. Hoping he keeps going in this direction. He even said he feels so much more relaxed not being in the house anymore. I feel bad because he is the one who is bummed about only seeing the kids part time. I think she could care less about only being a half time parent...It is a plus that she made considerably more money than him so she has to pay him child support. I told him he should have gone after alimony and put it away for the kids college or after high school fund, but he didn't. She will probably spend it on clothes now instead...

Fired a guy three years ago because of a failed drug test before I fired him I ripped him and told him to get his head out of his ass because he had potential. Ran into him today and he walked up and thanked me me for being so hard on him and told me he is now a qc manager and he looked a lot better.....

It's all white...... I like that because when I use bleach to get rid of the DNA it doesn't show up as well. Good thinking!

d5556ce832e0bd647320bd35d86abf64.jpg

Not too bad for stock.

Took a trip up to Michigan today. Came back with a trunk full of needed parts. Dana 44 5.13 gears, 9" center section with 5.14 gears and mini spool, and weight distribution hitch setup. Thanks for hitch Dan. Call that a good trip.
1fb0ac13ca4ccce19b3f23777ffc8250.jpg

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back