• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Random thought. If I spent as much money on my jeep as my wife does on purses I would have a nice built rig. But hey she has the puss so she gets purse

I have thousands in RC toys.

she has clothes and makeup.
I get a hot wife and toys.
Win for me.

I believe that. Had a V70 or v40(was the small wagon) turbo awd that was fun to drift. Had a bad head gasket so it got sent down the road.

I believe that. Had a V70 or v40(was the small wagon) turbo awd that was fun to drift. Had a bad head gasket so it got sent down the road.

v70 is the full sized one. same as the XC just 2" narrower and not clad in plastic.

I was amazed at how much fun Volvo engineers let the car be. sideways in 3rd with the speedo reading 60? No problems from the traction control. Not even a light.
I really expected it to freak.

96 part out thread coming soon...

b80496f270e718c03b884342178e9f2f.jpg

Get your year specific orders in now!!

Well...Tenants paid rent, but the boyfriend is in jail on felony charges for assault and violation of a protection order. The female has a protection order against him but still lives there smh. Stopped by and said hi...the house looks amazing actually. So I guess all I can hope for is that she keeps paying rent and keeps the house up while he stays in jail or goes to rehab and gets some help. She was very honest and very pleasant...Sounds like she has some good parental support too so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The house is filled with swanky new furniture...Wish we could have showed it looking like it looks now lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back