• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I used to do car alarm and remote start installs and took the training for the older dui interlocks. I will not bother with a vehicle that has had any of them installed.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Should have started yodeling, that would have been funny.

I had a great remote start guy, he worked for a place that installed them m-f and then he did them on the side after hours, he installed a few for me over the years as gifts on my dad's Jeeps since his stuff is parked outside. Unfortunately he's unable to do that anymore. Unless you are munchie 12 volt smart...I'd let a professional install it.

mac 'my wife is my remote start' gyvr

A T harness is the only way to do it not hack, and to my knowledge nobody makes one for XJs anymore.

Don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing to need a shopping cart at Napa. Especially if all the parts are going on a jeep I'm looking to get rid of soon. Darn thing should be new when I'm done

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

It's probably easier to find a circuit in the fuse box and add a fused circuit to pull power from. Don't forget to throw the cheap Chinese relay away and buy a good one.

Now im looking at upgrading my battery cables and relocating the winch solenoid. Anyone here use one of those hammer crimpers? Figure ill add a PDC for all my auxuilary shit i plan on adding.

This simple project is adding up qucik

Now im looking at upgrading my battery cables and relocating the winch solenoid. Anyone here use one of those hammer crimpers? Figure ill add a PDC for all my auxuilary shit i plan on adding.

This simple project is adding up qucik

I moved my solenoids up near the firewall on the passenger side; I redid my winch wiring with one of those anvil crimpers and 2awg welding cable and it worked great. Flexible and easy to run. I've also used the crimper with #4 battery cable and it worked well. Either way I would put some shrink tube over the terminals to keep any water out.

358ff51db262aae127fa4c143ac07f79.jpg

mac 'Kimmer is back there too' gyvr

Drove the green jeep to work this morning. Thought the thing was burning down around me turns out I just spilled hot coffee on my leg.

Last weekend of youth football.....it's been fun to watch the kids learn the game, but not so much fun I'm sad it's over. Now I get my weekends back for a few months, shit, who am I kidding, I'll be more busy probably.

Last weekend of youth football.....it's been fun to watch the kids learn the game, but not so much fun I'm sad it's over. Now I get my weekends back for a few months, shit, who am I kidding, I'll be more busy probably.
We did that one season. Went from watching to ending up on the chain gang for three games a week and running the grill for the concessions the fourth. Not sad at all to end that.

The trick to getting kicked from the chain gang is coach from the side line. The other teams coach will tell the ref to get you out of there.

I told them i would sponsor jerseys, but don't ask me to do a single thing beyond that, I'm there to be a dad, not a coach or volunteer. They asked me to help in the cook shack once, I went in, ate 3 hotdogs, made some nachos and grabbed a Pepsi n left. :D.

Looks like a good time

I told them i would sponsor jerseys, but don't ask me to do a single thing beyond that, I'm there to be a dad, not a coach or volunteer. They asked me to help in the cook shack once, I went in, ate 3 hotdogs, made some nachos and grabbed a Pepsi n left. :D.
Every family was supposed to work the concessions one game, once per season. Families that were on scholarship were supposed to do at least one game every week at one of the spots. I didn't mind doing the game I was supposed to work, or even doing chain gang during my son's game but when I have to be at the field for 5 hours for my son's one hour game that was it for me.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Back