• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So one of my buddys mechanics has an '84 Porsche 944 for sale, rust free, missing the Porsche emblem. What do you guys think? No idea on mileage or drive train yet, but i know hes asking $1500

some how my toe in was set about 1/2" in, fixed that and it drives much better. will dig deeper into it this weekend when I am adding the sway bar back into the mix.

Is there a way to make a steering gear less responsive, I did one ton steering on the LJ and it has 0 slop, so now every little move on the steering wheel feels waaaaay to fast?

I was going to look into getting the ruff stuff kit again. Unless you're planning on selling something like rhat...

TJ door handles are silly.

Are all 8.8s the same? The one in Rosco's wife's needs pinion bearings. No one is exactly sure what year it is...it does have rear discs...

mac 'maintaining another fleet' gyvr

Dear God, What is this?
b1874813dba0861a157a74c2b9ddd781.jpg
e7fd1f59e5a5acc1558a07673b320c8a.jpg

TJ door handles are silly.

Are all 8.8s the same? The one in Rosco's wife's needs pinion bearings. No one is exactly sure what year it is...it does have rear discs...

mac 'maintaining another fleet' gyvr

bearings are all the same.

Back