• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

State legal but still not federal, also its not allowed in a lot of places just like tobacco use, many companies do not allow you to use. You know kind of common sense.

Never understood the risk. If people want to do it fine but I'm not a supporter for recreational use and legalization only for medica use.

Edit:: what Red said 110%

the agreement between a private company and a citizen is their business.
I've got no problems with dude getting fired.

Your "legalize it for medicinal use but not recreational use" stance is retarded.
Who are you to say what people can and cannot put into their bodies?
It's none of your business, and it sure as hell is none of the state's.

legalize everything, let the addicts kill themselves, leave everyone else the **** alone.
there, I just saved billions of dollars, stopped prison over crowding and let mac get to solving real crimes.
simple as that.
the war on drugs is a completely failed policy, just as prohibition was.

you forgot to legalize prostitution (same argument, who am I to say what one can put in their body :D)

the agreement between a private company and a citizen is their business.
I've got no problems with dude getting fired.

Your "legalize it for medicinal use but not recreational use" stance is retarded.
Who are you to say what people can and cannot put into their bodies?
It's none of your business, and it sure as hell is none of the state's.

legalize everything, let the addicts kill themselves, leave everyone else the **** alone.
there, I just saved billions of dollars, stopped prison over crowding and let mac get to solving real crimes.
simple as that.
the war on drugs is a completely failed policy, just as prohibition was.

Thats a little twist on my words but sure. Let em have it i dont give a ****. Its almost as stupid of an argument as is politics and religion, again,dont give a ****.

Who are you to say what people should be able to do with their bodys, buy the food they want, guns, beer, drink, drugs, etcetera, etcetera? Same point of view different side of the same outcome.

I'm not not saying your wrong or your point of view is wrong, but to blast my view as wrong and and saying I'm wrong and have no right to express my point of view is a little more off kilter then simple human rights I see you post about. You are totally correct in your point of view in all context but so am I.

**** now I just did a stupid and got all e-worked up. Next thing you know I'll have to pick a side on politics and religion, may as well shoot myself with my god given right to own gun and down my god given right bottle of Scotch. Or eat McDonalds and smoke that joint thats in my tool box in the shop for the last few years. :rattle:

Which reminds me, I need bacon I need to cook before leaving for Berlin Ohio on Sunday for vacation. If you don't hear from me, it is because the Amish mafia jammed all cell phones in the area.

Thats a little twist on my words but sure. Let em have it i dont give a ****. Its almost as stupid of an argument as is politics and religion, again,dont give a ****.

Who are you to say what people should be able to do with their bodys, buy the food they want, guns, beer, drink, drugs, etcetera, etcetera? Same point of view different side of the same outcome.

I'm not not saying your wrong or your point of view is wrong, but to blast my view as wrong and and saying I'm wrong and have no right to express my point of view is a little more off kilter then simple human rights I see you post about. You are totally correct in your point of view in all context but so am I.

**** now I just did a stupid and got all e-worked up. Next thing you know I'll have to pick a side on politics and religion, may as well shoot myself with my god given right to own gun and down my god given right bottle of Scotch. Or eat McDonalds and smoke that joint thats in my tool box in the shop for the last few years. :rattle:

I didn't say you were wrong, I said it was retarded. There's a difference. Would you feel better if I had said that was an ignorant and outmoded viewpoint that stemmed from decades of media and political bias? That the root of the war on drugs is inherently racist and designed to affect inner cities the most? Why is it that mandatory minimums for crack are terribly sever, but cocaine isn't, when they are chemically nearly identical?

nor did I say you can't express your point of view.

and I certainly didn't twist your words. You said you didn't support the recreational use of marijuana.

Don't get pissy when you get called out for a stupid stance on an issue when you freely offer your opinion.
The prohibition of what people can do with their own bodies is the finest example of the fact that we are not free in this country any longer.

So today my jeep stalled while taking a turn a block from work. No gas or battery gauge, cranks and has fuel but no start. The Internet makes me think CPS. Hope it's just that and it fires right up. Im gonna need more extensions. Luckily I just pushed it and parked it and walked to the office afterwords. Hope we dont get rain today

So today my jeep stalled while taking a turn a block from work. No gas or battery gauge, cranks and has fuel but no start. The Internet makes me think CPS. Hope it's just that and it fires right up. Im gonna need more extensions. Luckily I just pushed it and parked it and walked to the office afterwords. Hope we dont get rain today

Check your firewall electrical connector.

The main reason that marijuana isn't legal all over in my opinion is that there is no easy test for impairment while driving like there is for alcohol.

I've never smoked it, but I'm in the legalize and tax the crap out of it crowd.

mac 'never fought anyone who's high' gyvr

The main reason that marijuana isn't legal all over in my opinion is that there is no easy test for impairment while driving like there is for alcohol.

I've never smoked it, but I'm in the legalize and tax the crap out of it crowd.

mac 'never fought anyone who's high' gyvr

They Swabed the inside of my cheek for the test for my new job. I can't imagine that can be more than a couple hours test.

They Swabed the inside of my cheek for the test for my new job. I can't imagine that can be more than a couple hours test.

A typical OWI arrest for alcohol takes about 60-90 mins if you use just the breath test. The school to learn to run the datamaster for the test is a 2 day school. You renew every 2 years, there is no requirement for the number of tests you must run in that 2 year period. I would say 20% (about 80 officers?) of our department is an approved operator.

A typical OWI arrest for drugs takes 3 to 4 hours (Included a breath test and a blood test). We call this a DRE (drug recognition expert) The school to become a DRE is I think a total of at least 2 weeks. Plus you have to do the 2 day school for running the datamaster. Plus there is a requirement to do several with another DRE before you can do one on your own. You renew every 2 years. There's a requirement to do so many a year. Less than 2% of our department is a certified DRE. With a DRE you have to prove impairment at the time of the traffic stop. Not just that they've used drugs in the last 30 days.

mac 'alcohol is much easier to test for and prove impairment at the time of the stop' gyvr

Forgot about that. 98 4.0 auto.

check the passenger side footwell for the PDC. There's a grommet that leaks, the connector catches and holds water and the bottom two rows of pins corrode.

it will kill the dash/radio/rear defrost and o2 stuff first.
It will keep it from starting.

BTDT hot glued new spade connectors in it the night before I left for chicago.

Back