• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

John, the beer wasnt my favorite. I liked the Dogtober much better, the chocolate raspberry just didn't do it for me.

Didnt someone here build roll cages? Im just curious on what one would run me.

And does anyone here have a youtube channel with some good NAXJA wheeling videos?

Interior cage w DOM you are looking at about 1200 installed, hybrid 1600-2000 installed (depending on options).

Ok folks, pop quiz. What's the first thing that happens if you get in an accident at work, especially if you are a forklift driver?

I have a fork lift driver opening.....

ding ding ding. We have a winner and the guy that peed is a loser.

FYI, I don't give two shits about the smoking but if your job depends on it I would think I would avoid it....

Ok folks, pop quiz. What's the first thing that happens if you get in an accident at work, especially if you are a forklift driver?

I have a fork lift driver opening.....

Seek medical attention....

Me: boss my arm got cut off when it got smashed in between the wall and the fork lift.

Hobag: I'm gonna need you to pissed in this cup first.

:D

What if an employees was somewhere it was legal?
How can you fire someone for doing something that was legal at the time they did it.
Illinois law doesn't differentiate. Think about it, booze is legal. You get caught at work drunk, you are history.
Seek medical attention....

Me: boss my arm got cut off when it got smashed in between the wall and the fork lift.

Hobag: I'm gonna need you to pissed in this cup first.

:D
Duh, then you get a blood sample, testing is better.

Illinois law doesn't differentiate. Think about it, booze is legal. You get caught at work drunk, you are history.

Duh, then you get a blood sample, testing is better.

but a piss test isn't accurate enough to determine if he was intoxicated while operating the forklift, or if he smoked a joint a month ago at a concert.

Back