• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Whats the hold up American airlines??? How is the weather in Illinois? Seems that every American Chicago flight is fubared

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

weird looking XJ

4913a67ffbb1aecdec6743968c186b7f.jpg

Guess we can call that the extra large XJ. Thanks for pics Dan. Suzi has some on here camera im sure she will get posted tonight.

Towed the camper up for the weekend but it was nice to have the ac. Tho we didn't use it very much on the dunes. Was a nice breeze blowing thru most of the day.

Do have to say the EX did pretty good out on the dunes. Only thing was you had to get lots of momentum to get that heavy pig to stay moving.

Whats the hold up American airlines??? How is the weather in Illinois? Seems that every American Chicago flight is fubared

The weather is perfect here today.
But it is still a weather related delay, because that is the only excuse they give.

I think it was here...just got through some bad lightning and downpours...seems like things are moving again

23398aa58417bedbc6910d60972b0afe.png

Are you guys the wrong folks to talk me out of this?

mac 'a cool little dumper' gyvr

I am not sad about it, because where they hang right now they hit that other spot just right if I can get into the right rhythm.

Better than getting them swinging n then airlocked in the bunghole. Keep swinging you double tapping sum bitch!

23398aa58417bedbc6910d60972b0afe.png

Are you guys the wrong folks to talk me out of this?

mac 'a cool little dumper' gyvr

if its clean, id buy it and sell the dump box to get a real box...

the amc 360 is a pile though. no guts and they like to grenade. its too bad the magnum chrysler 5.9's aren't a bolt in operation

I need another 5.9 to work on like I need another hole in my head.

mac 'not impressed' gyvr

Back