• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just come buy the truck I picked up ;)

2rpfq5i.jpg

Dude, I love that style of truck. Whats the story and the plan. Is it rusted out or high mileage shit box? I may be interested in it whole.

Dude, I love that style of truck. Whats the story and the plan. Is it rusted out or high mileage shit box? I may be interested in it whole.

I bought it cheap on a whim. 117k with crusty bottom side. I have it listed whole for $2500obo

does it have a GN hitch or just a receiver? manual or auto? PM me some details please. Is frame rusted out or just typical GM body rust?

I hope I'm not under dressed for my interview...my rule is always dress a step or two above the dress code for the position. Since I would assume the job requires a polo and khaki's I brought a shirt and tie because I didn't want to carry a suit on a plane and its going to be hot today...I guess I'm just nervous. Its a weird feeling, usually I feel pretty confident in interviews, but this would be such a step above any job I've ever worked, the stakes are a little higher than usual. T minus 2 hours till go time...

Is this the gig at ISU? Good luck!

ahh gotcha, never mind then, I was hoping it was solid enough to be a driver and throw a flatbed on it. I've got a sweet spot for 2000-07 Chevy straight cab long beds...old man visor is just a bonus!

if its clean, id buy it and sell the dump box to get a real box...

the amc 360 is a pile though. no guts and they like to grenade. its too bad the magnum chrysler 5.9's aren't a bolt in operation
I liked mine. It was slow and powerless but unique. Plus it was all old school. Fuel,fire, air. ...that's all it needed to run and not necessarily in the correct ratios. Worst part was trying to get correct parts when the dipshits always wanted to foist Chrysler crap on me.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Back