• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So I sat next to a guy who works for the govt, just spent a week in North Dakota mapping out prairie dog populations using drones....why the hell do we spend our money on this shit.

My friend in Idaho, his sister works for a company the goes in to the wilderness and counts plants or some shit. It is all paid for by the federal government. It is like the government gives out these stupid jobs to people just to keep them busy.

Busy jobs would be picking up trash.

Wife was complaining about the beer farts when I got home, I told her it was the fresh Colorado air I brought home for her.

My friend in Idaho, his sister works for a company the goes in to the wilderness and counts plants or some shit. It is all paid for by the federal government. It is like the government gives out these stupid jobs to people just to keep them busy.

you should talk to my bridge building friend.

he has to pay people to come count things in the river, then if his bridge footings will disturb stuff he has to pay them to relocate them.

of course the state only has one licensed company to do this, so they set the price at whatever they like.

There was a bridge over a river near my moms house that they wouldn't work on due to a rare breed of bats living under it. There were two bridges that they shut down to one lane because the structure wasn't strong enough for two.

melissa has the stomach flu...jeebus, can we go a month without anyone being sick in this house? the bad part is i feel like it might be setting in on me too. i guess maybe if i'm going to get it, i'd rather it be now and get it out of the way. i have to be on a plane back to iowa on monday and i'd much rather be sick at home than at my interview :(

On vacation again til mid August after working a few days last week.

mac 'DTOR next weekend' gyvr

No to the clowns but I'll let ya put food in drink in me in a MWC romantic manner any time.

At Beaverdales Bluegrass festival. Good times cheap beer and good music, despite the heat.

8d939138065d975aaeb227968cea49cc.jpg

It's a comfy 70 degrees in the garage.

mac 'club r engine shop...' gyvr

I need a/c in my shop bad. Was working on a palpation cage yesterday n decided to take off my shirt bc it was drenched......stupid me tack welded a few items and just decided to finish welding them. Welder burn.....cheaper than a tanning bed, and way more manly. I'm going to fry bacon naked this morning.

Back