• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

For some reason, I always liked the commanders. A buddy of mine has one and he and his wife love it. Has the 5.7 Hemi. Tows their camper a lot nicer than the WJ they used to use. He did say the fuel mileage is abysmal.

I do see more than a few 5.7 WK's on craigslist with motor issues.

If I bought one, I'm sure it would need a motor at this current rate of junk I own.

mac 'not buying anything for a while' gyvr

A buddy of mine has a commander he lifted and put jk take offs on.

264cb73fb4526078e918417a1ea5d329.jpg

I just scored a set for $300

553b27e10f8260eb5af874003ba77e97.jpg

Now I need to buy one. Lol

Going to look at this one Wednesday

4b53051374bba34488a209cf5f487eeb.jpg

Daughter has a 4.7 Commander, no problems.

And I'd guess she could probably buy a couple more for less than Mac's repair bill will be.
I'm thinking about $8469.

the design of the zj/wj fan clutch is purely idiotic. i've never actually had one come off right. the one i took off today had to be cut apart with a grinder and smashed into pieces with a bfh to get the pulley and fan off. took almost three hours to do a 20 minute job

Dan, I made my own, took an afternoon. I recommend the $10 in parts and having the exact lengths of wire you need over buying something universal. Questions, message/text me.

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

Also, $8301

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

This has probably been the worst trip to NYC ive ever had. Ill be lucky if I don't lose money. Wj still won't run right. I'm pretty sure its going to need an engine.

Where are you guys buying headlight wiring upgrade kits from?

Wasn't someone in naxja making them?

I bought mine for the red Jeep off eBay. It came from China and I was a little leary of that, but I had it in like 6-8 days. It was a third the cost of other ones that were stateside. Or you can do like Brian suggest and make your own. I was in no hurry so I ordered the one from China. I can say that between that harness and a set of upgraded cheap headlights it made a HUGE difference. I will order another one for the TH rig once it's home.

I don't even know where the hood release on the Fusion is.

I had to do some work under the hood last night, my jaws are sore this morning.

Case and I are heading out this morning to meet B-Rad in Hannibal today to pick up the TH rig. I'm excited to get it home and dig in.

Back