• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Not true. You're the guy with the really unique screen name.
True, that's how I blend in to the woodwork though. Sean loves my username!

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

All I needed to do was pull the trigger on a set of gears for the XJ, was thinking about doing it before the Crawl.. then I needed $700 in front end work on the Cummins. Still cheaper than Mac's Cummins repairs I suppose.

3.55's will do.

Good morning jeep fans!

Daughters 3rd bday today. Pork butt hit the pit about 4:30am. Been manning that since. Wife just woke up and starts giving me orders like I haven't been already been on my game for the day. Ha! I told her she gets nothing until I get eggs.

Pool is ready. Weather is good. Fire wood is plentiful. Beer is cold. Should be a great day!

Morning gang. Speaking of eggs, I'm hungry.......

Oh, and bc we all are slippin around here........B( . )( . )BIES!!

Good morning everyone. Day one here in ohio i was 12 beers in and sleeping by 1pm. Day 2 left too many beers and not enough meat in the cooler. Day 3 promises plenty of dead braincells from thr drivers and a lot of cold beers.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there, saw a sedan in a field last night on our way to the hotel

Installed solar pool heater yesterday, started running it at 930 this morning pool is already up 2 degrees.

Not if its in a Jeep..

Hemi Commander FTW

Closest guess without going over on repair bill gets a drink on me at the VFW at WF2017.

RV currently has the following repairs to be made (5.9 cummins).
Headgasket
Reman head
Rear main seal
Oil pan gasket
Tranny pan gasket
New Radiator
All new radiator hoses
CAC cleaned and pressure checked
New CAC hoses
Oil line to turbo (looked scary, bad if they go)
Down pipe from exhaust manifold (flange is gone)
Wiring harnesses to alternator (corroded, known to go bad and shut you down)
Rebuilt alternator (my choice cause no extra labor)
Water pump (my choice because labor is almost nothing)
Bunch of misc fluids that go with it all.
Labor to remove it all out the back of the coach.

That should be about it...

They tell me Friday it should be done, I am betting early next week (which is fine no trip planned til June 10th).

mac 'needs a winnie gofundme' gyvr

Back